CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juli 2023

Fantastic service from the start and still continuing to work with these. We have seen some sales already with our google shopping feed.

Elkssons
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 monate mit der App
7. September 2023

Awesome service, always someone to help when needed. Great advice and I would recommend this app to anyone that is struggling with Google.

Allcuteables
Neuseeland
10 tage mit der App
1. November 2023

Great GreatGreat GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

South East Clearance Centre
Australien
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
6. Juli 2023

This the best Google feed app that I have used.
The feed uploaded to Merchant center is perfect and the process is so easy as compared to other apps. All the feed and product info is 100%accurate and the best thing is that the product description are so perfectly transferred with the exact same bullet points and everything. The support is wonderful, they are so helpful. Totally recommended saves soo much time and effort.

AG Designz
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
21. August 2023

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
Israel
22 tage mit der App
17. August 2023

I'm delighted to express my satisfaction with the technical support and service provided by the CedCommerce Google Feed app. The team's expertise and responsiveness made setting up and optimizing the Google Feed a breeze. This app has significantly improved my product visibility, and I highly recommend it to fellow e-commerce businesses. Kudos to the CedCommerce team!

touaregsjewelry
Marokko
29. April 2023

Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. I would recommend try this app. Thank you Akansha for help to resolve my issues. She is best service and answer all my questions I concern.

Beyond Beauty Page
20. März 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
Bearbeitet am 21. Juli 2023

This company is responsive and fast. Amrit was on the ball and could answer all of my questions. All were knowledgeable about every aspect of Google's backend as well as marketing. Highly recommended!

Historical Pix
25. August 2023

Works well, and support has been very helpful. We have had no major issues just a couple of minor ones and they have been resolved quickly.

Ink North
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App