Rezensionen (1.564)

Gesamtbewertung
4,8
Anzahl pro Bewertungsstufe
  • 96 % der Bewertungen sind 5 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 4 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Oktober 2023

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi
Deutschland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
31. Juli 2023

bästa appen för shopify marknadsforing. glöm facebook pixel, instagram, tiktok, pinterest, linked, etc. Kör google i kombo med youtube, analytics, cedcom och andra seo appar

iWheel Of Sweden
Schweden
8 monate mit der App
6. Oktober 2023

We are New, but we like the customer support and ease of use

Tabletennisstore.us
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
14. September 2023

CED is amazing and I've been using multiple app integrations from the team they are highly talented with great customer support.

New Living Style
Vereinigte Staaten
14 tage mit der App
14. September 2023

Applicazione ottima. Molto intuitiva, ha tutte le caratteristiche necessarie a pubblicare automaticamente facilmente i prodotti sul Merchant ed un prezzo competitivo. Anche l'assistenza è veloce e disponibile. Bene, bravi!

Prestige Home
Italien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
12. September 2023

It is a great app with even a greater support!

Artisticases.com
Vereinigte Staaten
10 monate mit der App
17. November 2023

Swati has gone above and beyond to help me troubleshoot my GMC issues. Great customer support and I am looking forward to using the app more!

Adults Skate Too LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
3 tage mit der App
1. August 2023

The business development manager and the customer support team at Cedcommerce have been excellent at helping me solve issues within my google merchant center. They are really professional, great at identifying and solving problems and giving me the support I need.

Gear Jets
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 tage mit der App
6. Oktober 2023

Swati assisted me in setting up all my GMC accounts and provided better support than google.

House of I.T
Südafrika
16 tage mit der App
4. September 2023

Raj is brilliant from the online team

Koori Threads
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App