Avis (1 562)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 juin 2024

I was having some technical challenges and requested for support, i was so happy about the support i received and my account was set up within minute.

hibamir
Ghana
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2024

Great app reasonable plan prices immediate support whenever required.
Highly recommended.

Luxiface.com
Singapour
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

Just WOW support, very great customer service!

Mirodemi
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

Vaishnavi Trivedi , very helpful support rep.

Regalitos.com
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 octobre 2023

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 décembre 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press