CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,556件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年6月12日

About two years ago I opened a store on Shopify and from the first day, I experienced problems with Google.
My inquiries to the Google support team did not help, I also tried to contact other companies to solve the problems, but after examining the problems they told me that they could not handle it.
Until I came to the amazing team of CedCommerce Google Feed who did not hesitate, searched, and with endless patience, solved problem after problem.

I have no words to thank the professional and patient team, I will, of course, continue with them in the future and recommend you to work with them as well.
Ron

WEDOART-IL
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年9月12日

It is a great app with even a greater support!

Artisticases.com
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2023年8月17日

I had issues for years with disapproved products in GMC. After signing up to CED Commerce we saw these decrease instantly. They have very good online help via WhatsApp. Always so helpful. I recommend to all e-commerce clients with products feed no matter how big or small.

AM EYEWEAR
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年9月14日

Applicazione ottima. Molto intuitiva, ha tutte le caratteristiche necessarie a pubblicare automaticamente facilmente i prodotti sul Merchant ed un prezzo competitivo. Anche l'assistenza è veloce e disponibile. Bene, bravi!

Prestige Home
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年10月11日

Fantastic customer service, they go above and beyond to help.

Aus Man Cave

Yara fashion
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年8月25日

Works well, and support has been very helpful. We have had no major issues just a couple of minor ones and they have been resolved quickly.

Ink North
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年8月21日

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年8月17日

I'm delighted to express my satisfaction with the technical support and service provided by the CedCommerce Google Feed app. The team's expertise and responsiveness made setting up and optimizing the Google Feed a breeze. This app has significantly improved my product visibility, and I highly recommend it to fellow e-commerce businesses. Kudos to the CedCommerce team!

touaregsjewelry