CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,557件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年8月17日

I'm delighted to express my satisfaction with the technical support and service provided by the CedCommerce Google Feed app. The team's expertise and responsiveness made setting up and optimizing the Google Feed a breeze. This app has significantly improved my product visibility, and I highly recommend it to fellow e-commerce businesses. Kudos to the CedCommerce team!

touaregsjewelry
モロッコ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月7日

Works and the support is timely and effective. I can't say that about everyone on here. So a happy 5 stars!

The Cleeve Bookshop
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年9月23日

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
アプリの使用期間:約13時間
2023年4月13日

I had so many problems connecting with Google from Shopify for over a year so I left it...finally, I messaged CED Commerce online as I was confused on this app and SWATI the Business Analyst helped me to connect the right account....Google makes it sooo confusing...but Swati patiently guided me through not just connecting but solving the validation problems as well. So finally all is done and I finally understand what is where and how....Thank you Swati for your patience, professionalism and awesome customer service....will see how I go with the app.

Sending You Love
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年9月4日

Raj is brilliant from the online team

Koori Threads
アプリの使用期間:約1年
編集日:2023年7月14日

Was a great help to me , built my google merchant center from scratch, was very patient , great communication and completed the job very well I am extremely pleased and appreciative and I know this job will take my company to the next level

KNOW UR WORTH
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年7月6日

Great job and realyy helpful, thanks to Amit,Rajnish,Ishika . wish to use it earlier. Great Team work

Salesbay
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年8月12日

Good service
I appreciate the issues I had with my account were successfully resolved. Now I am waiting for the product issue to automatically update as told.

Phoneporium Kenya
ケニア
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年8月7日

I cannot express my gratitude enough towards the team at CedCommerce-Google for their exceptional service and expert guidance in connecting our products quickly and efficiently. Vaishnavi, in particular, went above and beyond to ensure that our integration process was smooth and hassle-free.

From the very beginning, Vaishnavi showed incredible knowledge and professionalism, addressing all our queries promptly and providing detailed instructions on how to set up and optimize our Google integration. He patiently walked us through the entire process, ensuring we understood each step and the benefits it would bring to our business.

What impressed us the most was Vaishnavi's dedication to delivering outstanding customer service. He promptly responded to every question we had, even going out of his way to provide additional resources and tips to help us maximize the potential of Google Shopping. Vaishnavi's friendly and professional demeanor made the entire integration experience a pleasure.

CedCommerce - Google is a truly exceptional app that simplifies the process of connecting your Shopify store with Google Shopping, driving more traffic and sales to your business. With a knowledgeable and efficient support team like Vaishnavi by your side, you can tackle any challenge that comes your way.

We highly recommend CedCommerce - Google to any Shopify merchant looking to expand their online presence and boost sales. Thank you, Vaishnavi, and the entire CedCommerce - Google team for your outstanding support!

Retro Gaming of Denver
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年5月4日

Install this app from my Google shopping feed it worked perfectly it imported all my information from Google and when I had a slight problem configurating the tech support was straight on it and fixed my problem would recommend this app to anybody thinking of doing Google ads.
www.army1157kit.co.uk