CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 559 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 december 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 december 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 månader användning av appen
14 december 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press
2 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 20 februari 2024

We are extremely disappointed with the lack of results and support provided by cedcommerce. Prior to paying an additional 200 euro for extra marketing services, we were assured that their support would be comprehensive. However, after spending 550 euro on Google advertising with no return on investment, we have decided to discontinue their services.

Despite numerous attempts to communicate with them via email and chat, they have failed to respond. It is puzzling to us how with a budget of 550 euro, we were unable to generate a single sale. The lack of orders coming in is alarming and has left us questioning the efficacy of their advertising strategies.

We are baffled by their 5-star rating and cannot recommend cedcomemrce to others based on our disappointing experience.

DPM69 | De Puta Madre 69 Italian Fashionbrand
Italien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
15 december 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 dagar användning av appen
13 november 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 dagar användning av appen
5 december 2023

Working through the trial period with CedCommerce and all signs are very good. Support has been friendly and very efficient and i'm confident that I will continue to use the app.

Ideal Skateboards Birmingham
3 dagar användning av appen
14 november 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
1 november 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 månader användning av appen
2 februari 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store