CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 560 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 november 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
Storbritannien
2 dagar användning av appen
4 oktober 2023

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

You must get the Mr V in your CS team a raise, this guy is awesome.

Literally better than our ecom consultant! Appreciate him a lot.

Btw app has some real issues, but with cs help they kinda fixed it.

BarberSets
3 månader användning av appen
23 augusti 2023

Having issues getting set up and the service for this app is incredible. I have struggled with others and decided to give this a try .... Worth it ....

Conrad's Best Gourmet Gifts
8 månader användning av appen
24 oktober 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence
7 dagar användning av appen
21 augusti 2023

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
Israel
8 månader användning av appen
10 augusti 2023

i started using this app a few days ago. This app is the best one you can find. CedCommerce customer service is excellent , highly professional , alwyas online via chat or whatsapp , and give quick and excellent technical support. Their technical team took care of everything.

Soirty
2 månader användning av appen
16 oktober 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 månader användning av appen
11 september 2023

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL