CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 560 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 oktober 2023

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 14 juli 2023

Was a great help to me , built my google merchant center from scratch, was very patient , great communication and completed the job very well I am extremely pleased and appreciative and I know this job will take my company to the next level

KNOW UR WORTH
6 månader användning av appen
6 juli 2023

Great job and realyy helpful, thanks to Amit,Rajnish,Ishika . wish to use it earlier. Great Team work

Salesbay
Australien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
15 september 2023

costumer support was very helpful and patient. Also has fast replies with anything willing to help expand my store and gain sales with no problem I Do consider working with and partnership with eCommerce.

motivatedhustler.com
2 månader användning av appen
23 september 2023

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
5 månader användning av appen
7 juni 2023

I had a great experience with CedCommerce after being at a loss over a few years and spending too much time and money on frustrating technical issues. I should have contacted the Shopify experts a long time ago. Very happy with the service and highly recommend CedCommerce.

Rococo Jewellery
Storbritannien
29 dagar användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

Works well, and support has been very helpful. We have had no major issues just a couple of minor ones and they have been resolved quickly.

Ink North
Storbritannien
8 månader användning av appen
17 november 2023

Swati has gone above and beyond to help me troubleshoot my GMC issues. Great customer support and I am looking forward to using the app more!

Adults Skate Too LLC
3 dagar användning av appen
7 december 2023

CedCommerce is great they are patience and I trust their expertise.

HONI MARKETPLACE
3 månader användning av appen
26 oktober 2023

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi