4.9
May 31, 2023

I had an absolutely amazing experience with cedcommerce. They provided valuable assistance in designing my store and promoting my products, making it a truly spectacular experience. Cedcommerce proved to be an excellent resource for me.

Storekart
May 25, 2023

I appreciate ced commerce marketing and web design for my website. They did a great job thank you very much.

LedStore
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited May 11, 2023

Akansha has done an outstanding job for me making corrections in regards to my GTIN issues. She is extremely expedient in her services. I HIGHLY recommend her to help with your issues!!!

Razzi Bling
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited May 11, 2023

I am very pleased with the functionality of the app. It is easy to use and allows me to keep track of important metrics.

Ohh..Black Seed Oil Gummies
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 9, 2023

Service was amazing. I'm using CED for a small store with 250 products and even though it's small, Vaishnavi answered and fixed the challenges we were having in minutes. Thank you Vaishnavi!

Underdays
May 9, 2023

The app is very good, and the service from Vaishani is amazing. I am so glad we found them. A very good solution.

staging-mygiftcertificate
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
May 9, 2023

great support and i boosted my sale in google because of them.
whenever u need support there support team is always available. akansha from support team have lot of knowledge. thanks

Uni Ecommerce
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 9, 2023

Very impressed with how easy and efficient the setup was, i would definitely recommend especially for beginners.

Haira™
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 8, 2023

Easy to integrate, I loved their customer support. They Provide step-by-step guidance throughout the entire process.100% recommended!

SAYAL Electronics
May 8, 2023

Easy setup and stellar onboarding service. The chat agent identified a few areas of low-hanging fruit and helped us through the checklist for activating against them.

Tidewater Sandals