Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

so far so good, I be in touch with you if any problems come by.
any guy who don't know how to use google ads ask these guys.

Cool Gadgets
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 3, 2023

Great customer service and app! Everything works as described, super easy to install and use. The approval rate is high.

fischlis.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 3, 2023

Amazing APP and Great support team.
special Thanx for "Swati", she checked my website for everything to make sure it complies with google policy and she was very helpful even i was on free plan, i really appreciate that and I'm happy to use your product.

cunny
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 3, 2023

I just started but so far the service has been fantastic! Trying to figure out google set up is a nightmare and they jumped on a call and walked me through it, as well as set up all my products on their end.
I am eager to see how we progress, and I will be leaving future posts as I progress. As a small business owner I feel its our duty to help each other out.

Roy

Miss Behave Girls
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited February 3, 2023

I am very impressed by the warm welcome the team has given me. Despite being new to the digital marketing course and having no prior experience, the team has surely made me feel at rest and has reassured me of their hand-to-hand support. What I like most about this organization is the pre-planned structure they have which is fully organized to suit my business requirements. In addition to this, the team is quick to respond to any queries you may have, which is a bonus for anyone interested in joining this organization. In addition to this, I would very much like to emphasize how incredibly easy it was to set up Google Merchant Centre and how easy it is to use it. I highly recommend everyone to join this company and download their app on your Shopify store!

SOFC PREMIUM
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 3, 2023

they helped me change my feed into exactly what i needed it to be. support is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend.

Rovalos
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 2, 2023

Great customer support, helped me through all issues and was very patient.
I do appreciate the support and it is very much Recommended

SkyGX
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 1, 2023

After many times attempting to upload my store products to Google direct and deleting the google app 3x. I decided to search for a service. Wow what a comprehensive service that has all the technology in place for products especially custom to accomplish uploading on Google shopping. The service and chat is top-notch, prompt and amazing guidance. I highly recommend adding the app.

Essentialgifting
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 31, 2023

Very responsive help which is great for something like this. Willing to walk you through every step. Would reccomend

Fabled Games
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 31, 2023

Excellent and very fast customer support. From my asking for support to the team having resolved the issues took only a few minutes. This app has really resolved the issues around the product feed from shopify to google. Thank you!

Flying Wild