Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

thekurtalady

Excellent, the best out there, took me 6 minutes to setup my shopping account. Ashish stayed with me throughout and made it a breeze. Wonderful working with you people!

pet motion

first of all I downloaded this app and i was having a little hope by fixing my problems because i have tried many different apps and they didn’t helped me But i was soo surprised of the great customer service they are soo kind and nice to talk.
First day they contacted me on the app live to check about my conditions and if i needed any help
The next day i was surprised that they contacted me on my phone and they was very happy to help my solve every single problem and they actually did it!!! I was having the problems for more than month and they fixed it for me in one hour.
At the end i would like to say they deserve more than anybody ever say And YESSS SOO RECOMMENDED!! I give this app 1000 out of 100 And again i would thank the customer service team and specially SWATI thank you cery much And i wish the best luck for you and for the app ❤️❤️❤️

NANA ET ZOLA

super application pour google et bon service en cas de problème. Je recommande, les service client est très réactif

Credulity

The team are amazing from CedCommerce, support and app development are their specialty. They are very responsive, even working through the night on our issues. I started with an eBay app, then Facebook and now Google Shopping. These guys are truly awesome!!!

Tombozi Store

Great app, helped me sync products to google merchant very easily. With one custom profile, every product detail got handled accurately, this is the best app for google. Highly recommend it .

Off The RAC

I used Cedcommerce's Shopping Feed for Google app and the experience has been amazing. This app encompasses everything that is needed for smooth functioning of products from shopify to Google. The support team has done a commendable job to get my listings live in a short time and they have been spot on with their work and I faced 0 errors. Thanks to CedCommerce google team for their efforts. I recommend this app to everyone.

Shestakov Fine Art

I was given a recommendation on this app as my store sells internationally - as we needed an app to be able to create a feed for multiple markets for Google Shopping. I can't recommend highly enough not just how good the app is but how helpful the support team are. Brilliant service from Swati from scheduled onboarding calls to instant messaging queries I have had for the feeds I have been working on - support has been first class and set us on our way to make the sales we need. Recommended, thank you very much!

BigToes Collectibles

Customer service was super helpful and accommodating to my needs. Understanding of my situation and helped me without issue and was friendly. Thank you so much

fit-to-Fitness

Ich habe eine sehr gute Hilfe bekommen. Die komunikation war gut und sehr einfach da sie mich über Whatsapp anschrieben haben.

Delishously

Exceptional App! It made my life so easy and I have been assisted by an extremely professional and proactive Team to set all products up.
I definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60