Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Acense

really helpful staff, resolve all your issues and they are always there to help you, we would recommend them

3D Worxs

Great app. Great help. Suggestion for how to use Google ads was very helpful. Support team was very helpful and suggested many improvements.

D.L.Angeles

Great customer service. Very professional and knowledgeable. I had a hard time setting this app up but it was made easy with the help from customer service. Thank you

ECIZO

Raj helped me. He's very kind and solved everything I needed. Great app by the way I recommend it to everybody.

Cher G

Very helpful and efficient. I was guided step by step when I didn’t understand something. I recommend them.

Forom

Great features, synch, etc. would recommend. Useful and efficient customer service. Thanks team !!!!

Samillar

I am new with Shopify and they offered great service,helped me a lot with GMC.I am looking forwarder to further cooperation with other projects.

Kings Jersey

Great customer service, they helped me set it all up and make it sync with our website! I recommend downloading the app as there is a plan for everybody!

Chic Decent

It's been a time that we has installed this app, and clearly, we get us spotted on google search there our product description images or products are listed. It does help and work and the techinical support brings us the more suggestions as well. Do like this app for the easy and simple operation but powerful functions. Hope more shopify users find it and rate it to get it an even better google shopping support tool.

Morayonn

Super easy to use after you learn the basics. A must use app for all e-commerce marketers. Their support is great! You can adjust your feed for Google Merchant Centre through the application seamlessly Perfect app for setting up any kinds of shopping feed with Google you could want. you will be able to manage feed for different Google platforms, like free listing, buy on Google, shopping ads etc, Also i will be hiring them to manage google ads for us as i have read so many positive comments about their great service of ads management. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75