Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Sync With Style

Brilliant support! We use a lot of apps but CEDcommerce has to be the best we have ever experienced. They actually care about YOU!

Navy Jane

Excellent Customer Service.. very nice people to work with. Most importantly, I feel like they care.

MyPetPanda

Great app BUT more important the service is A M A Z I N G.
They helped me to set up all products and accout, Helped with all the options and traffic sources with Google. thank you!!!

NapGuru

Thanks for the support and service. Very pro support helped me with my disapproved merchant account and to setup the products

Perfume Land Co.

honestly, best customer service ive had in a long time, the way it was so easy and comfortable to set up my website in google, cheers to your team!

Daddy Found It

HELP ME OUT WITH A BUNCH OF PRODUCT SYNCING AND MERGING MY SHOPIFY WITH GOOGLE! I’m extremely thankful!

Blue Moon Fabrics

This app made integrating our orders from Google Shopping Actions a breeze! Our team can now fulfill and ship orders from our Shopify back-end seamlessly. Their tech support is also top-notch. Dixy has been a pleasure to work with and is helping to take our store on the GSA Marketplace to the next level!

GoodPostureNow

Exceptional customer service - very friendly and helpful. I have never been able to get my google conversion actions or merchant center feed set up correctly, but with the help of Akchhaya's customer support I finally got it properly set up. It is a huge relief not having to worry about whether my conversions are being properly tracked anymore.

You should definitely give this a try if you are in the same situation as I was.

Aqua Supercenter - Discount Pool Supplies

We are a pretty large Shopify store which does over 8 figures annually on Google Shopping alone. CedCommerce is who I use for my Google Shopping Actions and Google Shopping listings as well as syncing orders back and forth. I’ve been using them for over 12 months now and well well over 1,000 orders by far and out of all the orders and all that time, we have probably only had issues with 1-2 orders and those were fixed ASAP.

I’m a MAJOR fan of CedCommerce as they are available 24/7 and any issue I’ve had they have worked with me and fixed it and honestly I don’t get issues with this app much. Still, I ONLY bring up the 1-2 issues in a year because of their support is amazing and one of the true reasons I use them. Trust me, the price you pay is WORTH IT. You may feel its expensive when you start but trust me, it will ROI fast as when I started I was paying $40/mo w/ shopify and $40/mo with CedCommerce - yet 80% of our sales came from Ced Commerce and to this day we do 6 figures a month with CedCommerce Google App and also with their Bonanza app.

420 COFFEE COMPANY

Cedcomerce are the best. Super helpful with a lot of patience for people struggling. Price competitive you can't go wrong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33