Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 7, 2022

I am so pleased that I chose this app for my shopping feed integration with Google. As my business is only new it was so good to have expert help so I could understand all that was needed to ensure I met with the Google standards for sharing my products. Absolute five star support from the app team, and I start the week knowing I can get on with creating products, sharing and selling online. Thank you so much!

KW Creatives
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 5, 2022

Always get fabulous help with CedCommerce. All my products fixed and will be available for all services on Google.

Unique Oils
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
November 5, 2022

Great service, support was very helpful, contacted me to help with set up, step by step. Seems a great app to use so far!

ZILLIE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 4, 2022

it good app and thank you very much. Support is excellent and I want to use it forever. Thank again and good luck

Rabbit shipping
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 4, 2022

Great service, very helpful! They guided me through the set-up step by step and it was all easy. Thank you for your service

Go Nutra
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 3, 2022

We just switched to Suite for Google Shopping from another feed app and I have been getting excellent onboarding guidance and assistance. One of the reasons we picked CED for this is their chat window support which is one of the best in our industry. I will recommend CED and this app if asked.

ALZO Digital
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 3, 2022

Très bon service et je suis très satisfaite de l’application jusqu’à présent. Je le recommande. Merci à toute l’équipe!

By Mary
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 3, 2022

Convenient app, great customer service. I used the chat and they fixed the problem immediately. I am using the trial days but I will definitely keep the subscription.

Danilo Cascella Premium Store
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 3, 2022

I have tried other Google Shopping apps in the past, but this one is the most intuitive and user-friendly one I have come across. I have over 25,000 products so I need something that can handle the problem. The customer service is amazing. It's rare to find such a friendly support team.

Cute Cards
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 2, 2022

You are really professional! Top service and great advisor for google shopping feed. Thank you very much.

Pistacchione