Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

KAGAIA

I used Ced for Google shopping app to feed products to my merchant center and ads account. They are very good at communicating and quick to action. Would highly recommend.

Gamers Sans Frontieres

The app just facilitate the work you do on the google merchant account, making it more user friendly, so it is a good tool if you are far from been an expert on google marketing. However, the costumer support is the best part, they will be help you with whatever you need.

Cat Safeguard

How do I know? I just started using it! You should ask this AFTER I've actually done something with it...no offense, but you sound very needy. I mean that with the greatest love and respect

JMJ Catholic Products

I had trouble setting up with google merchant, this app and the support helped me. The support was fantastic, they answered all my questions without hesitation. I highly recommend this app and will be using them for other applications.

Y2K Urban™

We had suspended accounts of Google Merchant Center, until this guys jumped in and fixed everything. It was hard, it kept coming back suspended, but they never gave up, with strong commitment until the task was successfully accomplished. They are as real as it gets, you would feel supported and comfortable. We're a loyal business partner now, so satisfied.. we're about to run our marketing campaigns with them. Down to earth team, prime level communication, friend-like assistance, definitely an e-commerce asset.

Boomerangs.com

I've used CED for several apps now and they did some things that other apps couldn't and the service has always been superb. I highly recommend them. Solid org. Nice staff.

SKINCAREBOUTIK

I used CedCommerce Suite for Google shopping app to feed products to my merchant center and ads account. app was recommended by a friend and is working really well. Plus customer service is a+. We have found this app to be amazing and very versatile in setting up and managing your data feeds with Google. This app is just perfection. It will make your life a thousand times easier and it is perfect for adding products to google shopping. If you aren't already advertising through Google shopping, YOU SHOULD!

Karma Kasi

I am fairly new to ecommerce and am learning as I go. I have had a few set backs and issues that I have been fortunate to have support from the app help me with. They continued to try to help me resolve everything and have gone above and beyond to do whatever they could, day in and day out, until the issue was resolved. I am so grateful that they didn't give up on me. I also love the fact that I didn't have to re-explain the issues I was having to a new person every time. I worked with one person. They made the whole process so much easier and less stressful.

HeruTek

I use the app to help boost sales and get a better view of my site's performance. I'm very happy at how things are moving along.

www.basketryplace.shop

I REALLY WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE MY ACCOUNT MANAGER REALLY CLARIFIED THE TOPICS DISCUSSED THEREFORE I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH CEDE COMMERCE.