Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Fable EU

Great app and very helpful team. They solved our Google Merchant Centre issues within a few hours. Many thanks!

BARBARA HOME PRODUCTS

Good service, quick response, I will consider more cooperation with the team when everything is ready

VAIXELL MODA

Tenía mal la configuración, y Google me rechazaba todo el catálogo. La srta. Swati me ha contactado rápidamente y me ha dado las instrucciones por WhatsApp de una forma clara y muy amigable! 5 estrellas bien merecidas!

BMA EXPRESSO

I thank the assistance of the business analyst by the name of Swati she really helped me a lot and made my life easier

Kennis Trends

great service . alll agent immidiayly reply. i am very happy. my all work done with in minute great....

MuseumPrints

excellent support, this app seems to achieve all of our complex requirements for a very large catalog. Support staff on Chat went above and beyond to answer a bunch of questions. Thank yoU!

HungryRobot

helpful service! Looks like a good app - need some more time to evaluate as I am still setting it up

Fable

Really good app and service. Used this on both our stores to fix some product feed issues and it couldn't have been easier and quicker. Many thanks!

Tidey Illustrations

The team member was super helpful and quick at fixing the issue i had. I have been on several other chats today and this app was the only one which could help, advise and fix my issue. highly recommend their services! thank you!

Crazy Lollipop

The service is good and response quickly. I would recommend it to those who are new to google shopping feed.