Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Oking Habib

This is the finest app out there for managing products and orders from Google Shopping marketplace as well as managing Google Shopping ads. The app works flawlessly. Hardly any issues. Even if any little issues arises, it is resolved very quickly. I have had an extremely good experience with this app. The installation was also simple and brief, and the different sections in the app are designed such that it becomes quite easy to understand the workflow of the app.

The app consists of extremely important and well designed features like setting up or custom profiles for sorting products and mapping additional attributes, setting up custom prices for products using the repricer feature, auto uploading newly added Shopify products to Google, controlling inventory by setting fixed or threshold values, there is a very smooth and automatic syncing of price, inventory and product data in very short time, and custom item id can be created as a separate identifier for your products on google.

The team for this app is beyond comparison! Always available and extremely dedicated. They help guide in every area of the app so that one becomes well versed with it. At first, Shopping Actions/ Google Shopping marketplace is not easy to understand, but this team will help you get all information you need to understand these google platforms. They also keep giving regular updates related to Google marketplace and any new modifications made in the app. The support is definitely the best we have experienced.

Very Very Special thanks to AMIT, MANISHA and ARPAN. :)

They have also worked well on making all types Google ads for me, be it Shopping Ad, Text Ad or Banner Ad. And also helped me modify my store. The app is also priced very well with different plans to suit your requirements. I have used many apps before but none of them are even close to this one. Totally rocking app! It does what is says. Simply the best product out there in the market!!!!

The8020fit

I would highly recommend this app, i had a best experience with Swati Lohani at cedcommerce, she is doing a appreciable job, she helped me in set it up very quickly, it couldn't be possible without her support.

Also the app is great and works very well. if you are looking for the best selling application then this app is the one.The best part is that you can manage both Google Shopping and Google Shopping Actions from this app with no additional cost. If you are looking to upload your products to Google shopping then this app is the best option.

It will allow you to upload your shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless. The feature i like the most that the app receives orders automatically from Google shopping marketplace and fetches them to your Shopify store to get them fulfilled.

I would highly recommend this application from cedcommerce!

Champions Motorsports

Awesome customer service, really focused on your needs! Definitely we will recommend them! Works perfectly

Lavishluxxshop

I would like to give more than 5 stars for this app. The express integration works very well. Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and great support from the team. Nice features of app like profiling, configurations, order syncing, threshold inventory, fixed inventory etc. They have a very good white glove service and helped setup along the way with utmost dedication.

This app is the only thing I have found to sync quantities with Google Shopping Actions and Shipstation. It creates shopify orders for all google express orders, provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Goggle express store, and syncs tracking numbers and products.

The app is great but the one on one customer support is fabulous!!. I highly recommend it.

Moto-House MX

Great app! Great features! Thanks Dixy, you are amazing! Thank you for all the help! Without this app, i couldn't have dreamt of selling my products on Google Shopping. Thanks cedcommerce. You guys are gifted!

Sand's Amazing sextoy's

Helpful and extremely good at communicating and walking me through the step by step set up and I’m very happy with there service

zealguy

Google Express Integration app is very helpful,cedcommerce did a great job in getting my products live quickly. The support is definitely the best i have ever experienced. Special thanks to Swati Lohani, she were always responsive. I am impressed with her service, her skill level is phenomenal and works really hard. She is available 24*7 to help and guide throughout.

Also i would like to thank Mirza, were always there to help me right from the very first day. The CED app and its support is much better than its competitors. I would definitely recommend this app to all those who are looking to sell on Google.
Everything you need for your business on Google is in here! You sales will definitely increase and you will enjoy this app like all others. Nice pricing scheme and well designed interface with a helpful question/answer section.
Also the app provide you great advanced features like
Profiling feature in the app helped me to filter out the products and allowed to upload them with different settings & configurations.
The Product Repricer feature in the app helped me to increase and decrease my products price either with the fixed value or with a percentage.
The app also helped me in completing every bit of step in the whole process, plus i got impeccable 24*7 support services by the team.

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

Zealguy.de

zillymonkey

We've been using this app since March, 2019. So far so good as most of the functions are working properly, except once in a while there are glitches here and there which we're still trying to resolve. Their customer service members, especially Amit and Mirza, are very responsive and reliable in providing immediate help and resolutions. We'll continue to use this app and hope they can also come up more products, such as Google Local Inventory, Houzz etc... Overall, we would recommended this app.

case4cellphone.com

Highly recommended! It will automate most of your Google work and the support team is available all times to to help and guide. The app has a lot of helpful features and is very useful to manage google express and shopping ads! Thank you Google and Cedcommerce. Truly an amazing team!

One Stop Garden Shop

This app is truly amazing and among the best out there to manage products for Google Express and Google Shopping. It syncs price, stocks and orders very well and saves time. This is my other store, and like before, I am more than pleased.

It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express. The team helped update my product labels and guided me through profiles which made the work very smooth.

As for the guys, just working, so hard-working it's unbelievable, and I don't know anybody I admire more than Amit Dixit and Mirza Nadeem Beg, they are extremely special!

I highly recommend using the Google express application from CEDCommerce.