Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Band press

Top App! Can easily connect your ads / shopping account to improve your Busines. BEST SUPPORT SERVICE too!

Xdi Cosmetics

Super helpful support and knowledgeable; they will literally walk anyone through the whole process. I was struggling with the other apps with zero support, but as soon as I installed this application, there was someone there to help....

alloverprin.com

I used this app when I got lost in GMC, great service with Swati, she is so sweet, great support and help!

Strive Shop 6666

Great service great products. Great service great products. Recommend! Great service great products. Recommend!

Heatable Pillow

Nice app with an easy setup and user-friendly dashboard. Also the customer support is amazing. Great for everyone with an online store

Rasmarv

Great app. I used it and it works, response was quick and on point . I would recommend it to anyone for their business

Acessórios Importados Gidrão

Very good app for sales and ads. Support has a great service. I was able to update my products with quality on Google Ads. It is reliable.

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in submitting my item listings from shopify to google.
I was very helpful.

Ready Trend

I'm really happy with the customer Service; they are very polite and helpful i'm 9999% recommend to use then!

Jardin de Parfums

Excellent app, excellent communications, quick service, cant wait to see what are the results that will come out of this app.