Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Fence Tech

Extremely help support team as they assisted me very quickly getting my merchant feed sorted out which i have been struggling with for so long.

Obsidiana Housing

This app makes everything so much easier for me, without them I don't know how long it would have taken me to sell on Google, I would like to thank Dixy for all the support during installation and for the amability.

Fifty Seven Designs

We used the original google shopping feed to get our products onto Google. However, it was useless. It is very basic and you cannot manipulate anything.
We found 'Google Shopping Feed...' from CedCommerce, This has been brilliant, more so, the support from them is fantastic.

Unfortunately for us, Google (July 2020) changed the way they work and have disconnected our account. However, this is in no way caused by this app. My contact 'Amigo' has been brilliant. Could not recommend them enough.

fashionlovu

I got outstanding customer service. There were many things I didn't know about social media they had knowledge, patience, took the time to instruct me and stay with me until completion with a pleasure attitude and demeanor. best app ever its make your life more easier, especially the service so nice and adorable hep me until my setting from scratch to succeed. I recommend everyone using this app right away. I Promise to 5 or more

Paws4theCaws

Awesome customer service. There were a few things I was unsure about when uploading the app. They were great helping me through it. Very pleased so far,I would highly recommend this app.

Jessy DIY

Best App ever it's make your life more easier,especially the service so nice & adorable help me until my setting from scratch to succeed I really
impressive and sincere to highly recommended everyone using this app right away, I promise you'll give more than 5 stars same as me.

Tdot Custom

They are really helpful, excellent customer service. Very easy and convenient to upload the products on google

StrongHorse

They helped me with google problems banned. Very good support and helper.

very recommend this app anybody!!!

Marc Ryad

I used this app to synchronized my shopify products to google merchant center. The team was very reactive to help me to set up the google shopping campaign

Miss Babys

very user friendly and good customer service. very responsive and good at his job! highly recommend to other users!