Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 3, 2022

We just switched to Suite for Google Shopping from another feed app and I have been getting excellent onboarding guidance and assistance. One of the reasons we picked CED for this is their chat window support which is one of the best in our industry. I will recommend CED and this app if asked.

ALZO Digital
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 3, 2022

Très bon service et je suis très satisfaite de l’application jusqu’à présent. Je le recommande. Merci à toute l’équipe!

By Mary
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 3, 2022

Convenient app, great customer service. I used the chat and they fixed the problem immediately. I am using the trial days but I will definitely keep the subscription.

Danilo Cascella Premium Store
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 3, 2022

I have tried other Google Shopping apps in the past, but this one is the most intuitive and user-friendly one I have come across. I have over 25,000 products so I need something that can handle the problem. The customer service is amazing. It's rare to find such a friendly support team.

Cute Cards
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 2, 2022

You are really professional! Top service and great advisor for google shopping feed. Thank you very much.

Pistacchione
Italy
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
November 2, 2022

Team is good and tries their best to help. I do appreciate that. CED commerce team for google shopping is highly recommended to help you move forward and gain exposure.

VIP Extensions
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 2, 2022

Absolutely brilliant service, couldn't fault them. Went through my listings and site and did so much work. Would definitely recommend. Very knowledgeable.

Elitheo Gifts
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
November 1, 2022

You did a really good job by helping me about the feed and managing it and correcting it with the feed, Really appreciate your valuable help.

Wunsche
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 1, 2022

Excellent customer service. They have solved my problem with the Google Feed. Thank you very much. TOP!

Lelambu
Estonia
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 1, 2022

Excellent This app is very good! Recommended. The customer support team is very helpful. They responded within minutes.

raslinenhouse.com