Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

CPDchinesepartsdealer

Really great support team and great app
helped me understand things more than I was looking for...thanks

HeimatHund

Schneller Support. Und scheint bisher einwandfrei zu funktionieren. Alles bestens! Danke für die Hilfe und netten Kontakt

Haslet Pet Supply

Superior service and ease of use. Have several of their apps all work great. If you need a complete solution select this app.

trend-sports.eu

Alles Bestens super Support zu fast jeder Tages und Nachtzeit. Jederzeit wieder!! Super Nette Mittarbeiter!!

BagsforBeauties

Great app and great service. A pleasure to work with. They are super, very helpful and response very fast. In a word comunicative and helpful ! 10 stars, not 5 !

catchinq

The support was amazing. I thought I had everything under control, but then I got actively supported to better my google shopping feed. Saved me hours of self google. Thank you very much!

Techno Group Lithuania

This app is a perfect combination of technical skills and magical ideas. The app kept a constant sync of my shopify products data to Google merchant. The UI is so very user friendly, and we aimed at listing of catalog on Google free listings. The app flawlessly imported and uploaded our catalog to google merchant with few clicks, at one go, and next day our products showed on Google Shopping. The team helped me all throughout the setup. This is the best app for Google without doubt and the best and most knowledgeable team i ever saw. Thanks to Cedcommerce for this amazing app.

CROCH AU

I'm not very good at adding tracking codes so I asked
Business Analyst Swati for help, she was very patient and showed me step by step how to add the code where appropriate. Thanks for her help, even though I was only on the free tier, they were still very helpful, which really touched me.

Bloomers Intimates

This review is just for the support, I have not yet been able to use the app. The Support team is great. They are proactive and in constant contact, really much appreciated. They make it easy to set up and troubleshoot.

Achieve Fitness Now

Very helpful app and outstanding service, helped me understand things more than I was looking for...thanks