Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

UPSHADED

This app is very useful for my new store! It’s effective and generated more traffic to my page. Thnx

Fortressoftheart

amazing customer service! They helped me resolved my issues so fast!!! you should install this ! A must have!!

Jetmart Singapore

Like other CED apps, itself is well developed, functioning well, and most importantly, the support team is responsive. This is the 2nd app I installed from CED. When there are options, I normally go with CED.

Art From The Heart NM

Thank you for all your help in setting up by business in a lot of areas , most recently being adding shipping configuration on my GMC easily ! Very helpful and knowledgeable people ready and willing to help with whatever you need ! Would highly recommend! Thank you!

Homemade Jams, Pickles and Preserves

Super people, helped me every step of the way.
Would definitely recommend.
5/5 everytime.

EXCELLENT!

Zaham Discount

Customer services very helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice rep. quick following up looking fwd to start selling

Safety Mo

Customer Service 5 stars for assistance thanks Swati ,Thank you for all the assistance greatly appreciated

LUMIMAN

Customer service is very good and helpful. The app operation is also convenient for uploading products to google. Recommend it!

Homeozy

We have tried different apps for google feed, however this Feed for Google Shopping is the best available for Shopify. Firstly of all it is very easy and straightforward to use. Secondly it has a good price to options value. and last and foremost they have incredible support team. I had recently talked to swati and what a brilliant support i had got from her. She is incredible

CedCommerce is an amazing team with awesome support, their team helps you with whatever they can, and I appreciate that! I am forever a loyal customer. You will not go wrong with CedCommerce.

Highly Recommended!

Bargain Ben's Treasurebid.com

I used this application to get my online store on google shopping. The Staff (DIXY) here are very responsive and made getting on GOOGLE shopping a breeze. I look forward to working with them to sell our merchandise.