Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Retired Soldier Creations

I am using this app to help me with Google Merchant's Center. I had to contact support for some issues. Swati helped me and she was so helpful and answered my questions. She even went a step further and is going to contact Google for me on an issue. That is great support. I recommend this app for others as well.

Sharkifyy

I really appreciate the help that Swati Lohani gives me to create my account, I love the incentive of hers doing stuff on my behalf and contacting me when she sees an issue. The support form Cedcommerce has been great so far.

Villohome | Online Flooring Shop | Premium Tiles with Free Shipping in US

The app works out to be a perfect fit for my business requirements. I would recommend it to all e-commerce users.

AxialDeals

Great team! They re activated our Google Merchant Center account from "misrepresentation" very fast. Thank you guys....!

Fox Flowers

We have just been through the initial set up process and looking forward to using this app. I must say the support is second to none. Such great commitment from the app team and always on hand to help, any time of day it seems :) very pleased so far. ( also their Etsy integration app works really well if you sell on that platform too , again the support is superb for that )

Daring Diva Australia

Swati was very friendly and helpful, assisting me with set up and linking my products to merchant centre, thank you!

Cool Fly Buy

I used to help me to accept my products on shop on google and make a ads and it really helpful and the support answer quickly and gave me information on detail thanks for all what you do for me

INFINI.Tee

Good support. I had some problems with Google shopping and I found this app which has been a big help and a special thanks to Swati Lohani.

mashbir lamadbir

the best service on Shopify apps! my Google merchant account has been suspended and the staff was help me to resolve it step by step and fix all the issues on Google merchant center. i recommend this app to all Shopify stores thet use Google services to publish there products. tnx for the help and the perfect costumer service.

Labeled for Home

I appreciate how easily the app uploaded my products from my store, and how quickly it uploaded my product to google.
Thanks.