Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

This Art World

We battled and battled to get the google feed to work into the google merchant account. These guys were great - they got it up and working in no time. Quick and friendly support and an easy to use app!

Blessing Always

good app app is very good and user friendly. It quickly uploaded my products to google merchant and the support team is responsive.

Mactrotown

very good skype support service and helping us all the way to setup the google shopping. Thank you so much CED

Heat Healer

Excellent support. I am not used to using Google Merchant Center, but Dixy (the support rep) was able to help me out very quickly.

Excellent service. Happy to recommend.

StyleSEAL Air Masks

The app is very easy to use if you need your products on Google shopping. I had a technical issue and it was quickly taken care of by the friendly support team.

Us timepiece

Great, real-time support. Love using their app. Highly recommend if you are looking to setup GMC quick and easy.

Funk's Wooden Wonders

I used this app to help me upload products to my merchant center. the support team is very helpful. Thanks for your service

Amuderya

I start to cooperate with CedCommerce company through Shopify experts, and they are helping me out with Google advertisement and they recommended me using the Google Shopping app and I did not expect that to upload products will be so much easier when you have more than a hundred products on your store.

HighTecSurvive

I really like this app and CedCommerce support. It helped me with Google Ads management and understanding. Subscription plans are clear and fair. I would recommend this application for all people who want to make Google marketing easier.

DealsMate

This app is very nice and well designed. It quickly uploaded my listings to google merchant and the support team is amazing. I like the different sections in app like merchant center, products, orders and profiles. Very easy to check all data. I recommend this app for other shopify users.