Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 16, 2019

This app provides easy and seamless order integration access across shopify and google express stores. it creates shopify orders for all google express orders and sync tracking numbers and products. It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express . Shopping Actions is a great platform, a little complicated but CEDCommerce helped me. CEDCommerce and Swati Lohani were always responsive and guided me through each and every step. This helped me to learn a lot about google concepts and the working of the app. They provide excellent support i really admire their dedicated support team available 24hrs where you can simply talk to and ask for any adjustments.

Also, the application is really easy to use and has really nice features.
The app makes the process easier with the Bulk Product Upload feature. It helped me to bulk upload products across different platforms such as Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, and Google Express
it also helped me to manage my products and inventory and allowed me to synchronize products and prices in real-time.
The advantage of listing my products in front of a wider audience can not be emphasized enough. Thank you CDDCommerce for providing very good and professional support with step by step guidance throughout the Google Express experience. Thank you very much!

I highly recommend this App! :)

Team MVP Sports
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 14, 2019

Great app. The best product out there to manage Google Express and Google Shopping products. The support is extra-ordinary. Totally satisfied with this app. Cedcommerce is one of the best app developers out there in the market.

Otrera Boutique
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 14, 2019

A very useful app to get the most out of selling through google. Without the app this would have been a puzzle for me. Also, support from the team is fantastic. They are always ready to help and support in any way possible.

SDHN Lifestyle
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 10, 2019

I used the app to help me sell my product on google, but I didnt know what I was doing. Swati from the app team helped make the whole onbording process very easy. So even in experienced dropshippers like myself can use the app.

Her foot care
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 4, 2019

I used this app to add my products on Google shopping and its done great work!!

The support team is always ready to help.

Appreciated their work and Help.

Traveling Tikes
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 2, 2019

Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under 10 minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat, and always fixed any problems that came up. Great team.

Brightech
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 1, 2019

Best customer service and great team. This is one of the best app, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

PartsBroz Store
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 27, 2019

The customer service is very nice of this app and it is very convenient to use. and will continue to use this app in the future.

SeasonalDelights
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 26, 2019

Good support to work through complexities of multiple variants for proper listings on Google Express. They are quick to respond to changes and any concerns.

Alpaca Direct
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 24, 2019

This app is definitely among the top apps out there in the market. It has a great functioning mechanism and smooth flow of products from shopify to google and orders from google to shopify. The app updates listings in merchant center with precise information. Amazing features covered to make profiles, managing prices as needed, updating product stocks accurately and editing product information without needing to change on Shopify!

'Gold' is the word for the Team of this app. You don't find many guys out there explaining things with such detail and handling your issues. Thank you so much Amit Dixit and Mirza Nadeem Beg. Incredible! Absolutely incredible!

10/10 to google express integration.

The Casual Ideas