Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Eskenze

I used this app as I was having issue syncing my product with google merchant and was having some other issues with my merchant account too. Both the app and the team has been outstanding on providing me end to end solution to my problem and resolving the issue. I had no idea what I was doing so thank you very much for your assistance and great service.

LBailar

Very helpful with the services google. My account was suspended. Anyone needs help, contact her, she's knowlegeable.

Kanzi by Liza Yahya

CedCommerce have an outstanding support team, they guided us setp by to get our products into google shopping

dentinepro

excellent customer care, I have been overriding all obstacles in short moments, obviously clearing and fixing of unwanted issues especially for the store beginners

Auriça Luxe Beauté

Had no idea what I was doing. Customer service was great, quick and efficient. Got me up and running. Things on my site were missing advised me of that and was able to get my google shopping up a running. Thanks

Orchard Lane

Very helpful team. We had a lot of issues with our merchant account and they helped resolve everything. Both Swati and Surabhi are super quick to assist and set things up. Would definitely recommend their services.

wholesalefurnitureclub.com

I've been working with CedCommerce off and on for the past 3 or so years. This company has definitely improved. There are way more features, the functionality and customer service are top notch now. They have also included different sales channel support which is key. I highly recommend them.

Khoobsurat Herbals

Swati was a pleasure to work with. I am giving her more work and hopefully we will see good results and business.

Vyking Fitness

I used this app for help with Google marketing and the service was awesome! The team was very helpful and understanding and kept me updated and involved throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this app to anyone that is considering it!

JayKrishna Diamond

Love their services and helped me feed my listings to the GMC. Thank you so much Swati. I would be looking forward to get support in the future as well.