Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Tooley Shirts

I have been using this app since four months and extremely satisfied.And I would definitely recommend to everybody.

wrapped surprises

Great support. Dixy was quick and helpful

heyzozo

Best of support site. I used it very good. Thank you very much. Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and excellent support from Amit. The app helped me easily to display selected products on express from my feed by developing profiles, and I can even send product ads to Google Sopping and get traffic on my Shopify. 10 stars for Google Express Integration and CED team.

Plantsworld.ae

I was completly blank and fedup almost 5 days with linking my account with google shopping.. These guys came like an agel to solve my issues in 15 minutes... Just 15 minutes experiance...AMAZING... more to look forword...

VIBESIFY

App works perfect for Shopping Actions and Ads. The team also did customization in the app for my specific feature need, i am very grateful to Cedcommerce team. They have done a great job for me. Thank you

sunbeejoy

Sunbeejoy.com

I used this app to connect my store to google shopping and it was amazing and I will recommend it to my friends

Oxiron Global LLC

Good app. Excellent support. I would recommend. looked complicated at first but with their excellent support everything was super eazy

PIGGOODS

We recently installed this app to launch our Google Shopping campaign. The app is very simple but does the job and the service has been great.
Unbelievably great service! - Support got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the Google merchant center. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns then Google shopping and Google ads app by cedcommerce is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

sartoria Dei Duchi - Atri

Highly recommended this app and kudos and for their chat support, they are friendly and take an action immediately. Thank you and I am glad to find this app.

Soniclear

It's my first time using that app. I downloaded a couple of others to test but their either looked pretty badly or were just not working. But that app is great! It's easy to understand and to use. On top of it, their support is outstanding. They go beyond what you would ask. I definitely recommend them