Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Silent_Venus_Canada

This google app is terrific. The app works flawlessly in pushing products to Google merchant center and updating them in short time. The feed is perfect on google and they also resolved errors related to my products and shipping. We have been getting good traffic and sales. Our ads are working well too. This is a must have app for Google especially if you are looking for an exceptional support guy to handle your work and getting googd results.

VINNCI Store

Location Brazil

excelente suporte. me ajudaram de forma rápida! irei contactar o suporte sempre que necessário! Obrigado pela ajuda!

collectionboutique

I enjoyed my time with cedcommerce! Made me feel comfortable, and trustworthy work as well! Thank You again

Mondo Coffee

Nice tool to analyze my listings and make them ready for Google Ads. Dashboard is easy to understand.

Grind Ops Coffee Co

Excellent service. Recommend to all! They were super helpful in getting things squared away with the issues

Booouuuche

Location Germany

Wonderful app, wonderful service, full package solution that helped us with some of the google product uploads without giving us errors.

UnboxingWishes

Location Germany

Tolle App und absolut großartiger Support Chat. Sehr zu empfehlen, super effizient, freundliche Mitarbeiterin, schnell und kompetent. Danke!

GUD TING'ZZ

I install app on website , its very easy to use , yes I got stuck in the midst no big deal problem I reach out to support they are 24/7 really helpful . I fully recommend base on my experience everything is easy and support is 100% great and I 24/7 get your feed up and running with them no regrets

Very Breezy

I have not received a better customer service experience in a long time. I had questions and CED was available any time of day. Definitely recommend this app.

Retro and Classic Flixs

I like customer service, communication is excellent. Look forward to experience the app in action, leading to desired results.