Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Pill Farmácia Digital

They provide an awesome support! They got my account approved really quick after it was suspended regarding check out issues

Glowbuy

This is a great app for managing google ads. You can get full views of all your ads, also you can get detailed errors you have on your Google account. Costumer support is great, they are experts when it comes to Google ads, they understand your problems very fast and help you to solve them.

Niswa Fashion

Thank you so much for helping in setting up this app! The team has been responsive and great throughout the entire process. Definitely recommend!

Cosmic Earth

Swati has been really great with helping me in the setup of my account. Clear and easy instructions and I am on my way to advertising my business on Google :) Super helpful, patient and sweet.

Fashion Beauty International

L'application fonctionne tres bien pour gerer les listes de google et que l'equipe fournit de bon conseils pour les problemes du site et de google

MiluRugs

The service is really great, I don't know how to customize the profile and add some attributes, they are patient to teach me how to operate, and give me advice on optimization. Recommend it!

The Suit Depot

The support is amazing, as always with CED. They really helped me traverse the complexities of getting on Google Shopping. Highly recommend!

Emanuele-Nicheperfume

Professional and fast customer service. The only app I was able to work with!
Thank you so much for the support that accompanied me all the way!

ROS 3 CLOTHING CO.

I like patience and time they put in on your website. we are still working on it. but so far it's going great. I highly recommend them.

Stellar K-Beauty

Great service from the support team. There were some technical issues that we were facing and the team helped us to solve it out of their good will. Awesome!