Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Irelandlovesbaking

great service and very fast so really happy and did it right away great back end team looking after me

Século 21 Japan

A great service, helped me quickly and to solve a problem that I was trying to solve for days! Perfect!

IvyEkongFashion

I am so impressed with this app. There customer service is impeccable. My account manager is awesome and manages my ads properly after she set it up. I am beyond pleased. The ads are already doing well and I'm hoping to get a very good ROI from the ads. Download it, you won't regret it.

Artformed

Great app and even better customer service! Very impressed, just set up my google account hoping to get some orders

Wonder Woo

Really helpful team. Suddenly my shop's merchant centre was not working. They guided me properly. Now I am happy with the result

Stofzuigervoordeel

Ok nice app . It is essential to have good communication and good control over your ads in shoppiing

Fun Codes

The App drew my attention and I recommend it. The App drew my attention and I recommend it..........

trcfy

these app is very good and also there support system is best I suggest you all guys to get these app those who are worry about large data of google fees

Peoples Care Medical Supply

Shopping fed for Google is great app to use to increase business opportunities. DIXY is a great Google ads advocate who will assist anyone having issues with feed with Google Merchant. I recommend this app to anyone using shopify. Dixy helped me resolved google merchant account issues. Thank you Dixy and shopping feed for google app. Keep the good job always.

venci

The support is very useful: we know what we are doing. It's really good when you're just starting out and you don't really know how Google Ads works.