Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Daring Diva Australia

Swati was very friendly and helpful, assisting me with set up and linking my products to merchant centre, thank you!

Cool Fly Buy

I used to help me to accept my products on shop on google and make a ads and it really helpful and the support answer quickly and gave me information on detail thanks for all what you do for me

INFINI.Tee

Good support. I had some problems with Google shopping and I found this app which has been a big help and a special thanks to Swati Lohani.

mashbir lamadbir

the best service on Shopify apps! my Google merchant account has been suspended and the staff was help me to resolve it step by step and fix all the issues on Google merchant center. i recommend this app to all Shopify stores thet use Google services to publish there products. tnx for the help and the perfect costumer service.

Labeled for Home

I appreciate how easily the app uploaded my products from my store, and how quickly it uploaded my product to google.
Thanks.

Babyhouse Australia

good support I had some problems with Google shopping and I found this app which has been a big help and a special thanks to Raj.

Vmaye

I had some problems with Google shopping and I found this app which has been a big help and a special thanks to Surabhi from the Cedcommerence team for helping me getting my store on Google! :) So I fully recommend this app.

Kitchenz-MY

Gotta say, their customer support service is really helpful! I have had trouble syncing my products to GMC and Amigo led me step by step to complete the setup. Thanksss!!

Sexy Kinx

I have received the best support ever! cant tell you enough how much I was helped! sorted many aspects of our store!

Sweetaly

I use cedcommerce with 3 stores, I am very soddifatto service highly professional and competent. Certainly an indispensable service for any entrepreneur who wants to succeed online.