Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Magnus Luxury Watches

Installed the app, someone contacted me right away through whatsapp, a little weird at first, but all with good intentions! They want to help you to get your Google Ad & Merchant account setup as quick as possible. My account was suspended and they helped with making suggestions to my website, after the changes my account was enabled again. Thanks so much for the service! Still trying to figure out what the actual app has extra to offer.

Pretty’s Succulents

Still learning. Support for the app is what I’m writing the review for. I trust that any issue I encounter, customer support will be there. So far, navigation through the app and use seems user friendly. Just waiting for results.

StuffedWithLove.store

Easily upload products to Google. Also, staff very helpful in giving tips on what to add to my store to make it more "Google-friendly".

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

I had a really good experience with this app as the customer service was very helpful and immediately reached out to me. Overall I would recommend it, very helpful support team.

Beautybynicky284

his apps simplify the process of updating products to comply with GMC policies and requirements. I'm just starting to learn how to use the app. Support team has been very helpful. You can reach out to them to get help immediately. They are very hands on and know what they are doing. If you are starting your eComm journey, this tool could be one of the great one to sign up for.

Pinksalt Swimwear

This app has helped me understand google ad requirements and compliance. Raj was fantastic helping me understand some of the violations which would get my google ad account restricted.

Cozy Farm

I switched from the Google Channel app to find a way to customize my feed. Easy interface, no mess in the merchant center. Excellent customer service and support, they solve issues in no time. 5 stars +

KN95

I want to thank you for the attention of the qualified team and dedicated effort, they solved one of my problems!

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend

I just finished setting up google merchant app and google shopping with a great help of the cedcommerce google merchant app.
DXY in customer service helped me every step of the way.
Thank you and I highly recommend this app by cedcommerce

Shopfashiondesigns

This is a hard one to rate, first my store had problems with Google so it was not an easy install. Support is difficult because of the time difference, I am sleeping when they have time to chat and vice versa. But, even with those challenges, the support has been amazing, helping a newbie understand all that is involved with Google, helping me identify problems, helping me with the automated stuff. Did I mention that I am on the free plan? As we scale up, I will be upgrading my plan and recommending the team to anyone that has Google challenges.