Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

ClickWants.com

This app is fantastic, encompasses great features like default and custom profiles, fixed to variable inventories, keeping product and order syncing on/off at your convenience and others. Support is fabulous. Totally recommend this app!

mayfairstore

Sono molto soddisfatta di aver istallato quests app! Facile ed intuitiva e davvero efficace. Grazie a tutto il team che ti supporta passo dopo passo. Gentili e professionali sempre! Eccellente tutto! Grazie!!

Accessories-Uss

I love this app soo much customer service is the best respond to you instantly.This app helps me with the installation of google express shopping and getting approved as well as maintaining orders and products. Recommend this app!

KT Supply LLC

Good App and they support 24/7 for the merchant. easy to work with these developers all the time. thanks

OrthoFeet

A very robust and agile app, greate support. recommended for google shopping ads and google express.

pixielure

This app proves to be the best app. It is just great. It helped me set up my listings for Google Express and also helped me manage Google Shopping. I was able to easily setup a customized price for my items using the repricer feature. Also the app helps me manage my inventory and price syncing very fast. The best part is the support especially Swati Lohani. She is available 24x7 to help guide throughout. The support gave great help to set the shop on Google Express and also guided in Google Shopping Management. Shopping Actions is a great platform, a bit complicated, but this Team guides every aspect. Highly recommend my myself.

JissyWorld Creations

This is a very helpful app! Helped me manage products for Google Shopping. Good support from the team. Thanks!

Shopsy

Definitely the best app I ever used for Google express integration!! It’s really smooth in installation and Ced commerce did a tremendous job in getting my products live so quickly . The app has lots of features which makes it much better than the other options available.

I really like the profiling, timeley order management, repricing, and so much more is there to use. You can use either a default profile to upload your products, or crate your own custom profile to send desired products to Google with aditional attributes. The app also updates tracking info to merchant center. That's awesome.

The best part of using this app is their support members. They are always ready to help you with full dedication and patience. They created a chat room for me and there were always 2-3 persons ready to help me 24*7. Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google express. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. Thank you Amit, Nadeem and Swati. Thank you very very much. You guys are the stars!

I was not able to get approved on Shopping actions in first attempt but the CED team helped me in getting approved and making my products live on Google. I hardly faced any issues with this app. This app will not only help you in uploading your listings to Google but also in managing orders from Google to shopify. It will also promote your products for google shopping.

All changes I needed to make to setup my store for Express were easily made. All my requirements were fulfilled at low prices. I simply can't thank enough.

The app is great but the one on one customer support is AMAZING!! This app is a must for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express! I love this app and it's team.

Shipment Center

From the time I installed the app, I was contacted by Dixy, a member of support guiding me through setup. I was provided step by step assistance in completing everything I needed to make Google Express live. I was given valuable information on how I could get the best results from using this App. If I was to try and do this alone, I would have been at a complete loss because I’m have no experience in this area. A total novice I was. My experience with this support goes far beyond 5 stars. If I could add more, it still wouldn’t be enough. This is the type of service that everyone would appreciate. Thumbs up guys. Great services. Keep it up.

Lamporia

We have been using Google Express app over a month now and are really satisfied with it so far. The post-installation support was very quick and unquestionably above and beyond the expectations. Beg and Dixy were attentive and all there to help us with any concerns or problems we have regarding the function and usage of the app. We though did have few issues in the beginning of using the app but they were resolved accordingly. We recommend this app to any store owner who is looking to increase their sales through Google Shopping Actions.