Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2023

I have to say first and foremost the service the company offers is unsurpassed. I tried so many other apps and the service was crap and the product was challenging but this app was EASY EASY EASY. You will not find a better company or app.

SHAVA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2023

Even before spending a dime with them they are helping me get my website "up to snuff". They are amazing and very knowledgeable. I'm so glad I found them and definitely recommend their services. I'll let you know how the advertising goes in a month or so:}

Lady Bits Soaps
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2023

They are the best, they respond instantly, I love the services they gave me, and the help on sorting out my google ads.

Nkamikat
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 10, 2023

I really like this app and it's functionality it's better than the native sales channel. Support is excellent and I'm enjoying using it on my store www.buyfunnytshirts.co.uk

BuyFunnyTShirts.co.uk
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 9, 2023

Super helpful! Helped me fix a duplicate GTIN error that's been an issue for a long time before downloading this app.

QuahogBay
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 7, 2023

Great application backed up by the most responsive and helpful support team I have come across. Highly recommended.

We Are Fox
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 6, 2023

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Customer service is top NOTCH! The person who helped me out literally say on chat with me for close to an hour helping me solve all the issues i have in my merchant center I could not ask for anything Better!

The app itself is amazing. You get what you pay for. I was running the offical google sales channel before this and OMG what a nightmare. Their channel somehow got itself in some sort of errored state after they changed their model from the smart shopping to the pmax stuff. It only had 40 or so of my products synced and they werent even the correct products. All had mismatched price because it stopped uploaded so long aho it was out of date! I deleted it and got my account out of suspension due to misrepresentation. Literally their own official app causes you so many issues its insane.

Do yourself a favor and just pay for the app. You get what you pay for with this one!

Covert Drones
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 6, 2023

Très bonne application, bien conçue et dont le support est très réactif ! merci à Amit qui a su répondre à toutes mes questions !

Vetocanis
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 5, 2023

I sell used products and had trouble getting the GTIN errors figured out. The tech support was fantastic. The issue was resolved quickly.

Daydream Bricks
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 5, 2023

Perfetto, l'operatore mi ha aiutato in tutto, e consigliato il meglio per me. Operatore educato e disponibile

edhouses.it