Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

deepoe

We wanted to scale our google shopping ads quickly and found this app. Dev help is incredibly fast, communicative, and works with you the entire time. Great app!

Impulse Jewelry and Accessories

I’ve worked with this app and the CED team on a number of projects related to my store. They understand my needs and are highly responsive no matter the time of day. I plan on using them to help my store grow.

Lavender Millie

Great app so far, customer service is very helpful and fast responses. I recommend it :) Thanks guys!

www.thegreenpetstore.com

The app is great and the customer service is impeccable. I highly recommend this service. They held my hand the through the whole process and helped me fix errors that Google was having when listing my products.

Top Deck Gear

I installed the app to help get my integration with Google fixed. I had a Google warning that my account was suspended. The team at cedcommerce worked with me over several weeks to repair and improve many things on my Shopify store. After their recommendations, I requested a Google review of the store which was successful on the first request. I have read stories about this being a very difficult task so I am beyond impressed with cedcommerce. Their personal communication with me has been very fast and conscientious. Like a having a new business partner via WhatsApp 24/7. Outstanding!

interiorynl

Good help and instructions! Maybe we do in the future cooperation in ads! Also they give WhatsApp help , genius!

dreamand-shop

I am very satisfied with the app! The assistance service is perfect, fast and ready to respond to any request.

AFFORI DESIGN

The app seems to be very useful and what's more important is the support and it was brilliant. I had some questions about getting my profile ready for GMC smooth functioning, and got very quick help and explanation what needs to be done on my website to run effectively. Thank you very much, a helping hand is what we all need when things get a little tough ❤️

Leisure Suppliers

Excellent these guys are great good app does what it says on the tin I would recommend and it gets results

KDP Fastoche 3.0 | Intérieurs No Content et Low Content

Tres simple à mettre en place et le support est tres réactif. mon listing a été soumis à Google plus qu'à attendre pour voir ce que ça donne