Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Ralston Fabrics

Fantastic App! The representative Swati that I have had the privilege to work with has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and has demonstrated on several occasions what world-class support truly looks like.

She not only has answered every question I had, but he also made me aware of other areas that would impact the performance of my feed that I was not aware of previously. That is truly valuable information to have. I do not typically come across this type of dedication and service.

mskwatches

We recently installed this app to launch our Google Shopping campaign. The app is very simple but does the job and the service has been great.
Unbelievably great service! - Swati got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the Google merchant center. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns then Google shopping and Google ads app by cedcommerce is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

Ander Castilho

By far the best app for Google Shopping. It does what it says it does. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I've added another of their apps and if they have any more apps that they create and I need, I'll add it to my lineup of apps.

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products (20k+). We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google.

It also makes setting up promotions for certain product sets very easy. Finally, we have had some really specific needs for our feed and their customer service, while they operate on different hours than us, have been quick to assist with creating custom feed rules to resolve issues.

Thanks Team Cedcommerce!

toysvaldichiana.it

This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product data feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app i have, they have help me set up tracking on Google help to fix any problems i've had, we encountered an urgent issue and they responded very quickly and took care of the problem. Would not hesitate to recommend this.

I used this app to sync my products to the google merchants and it was very clear on how to do that and whatever needed fixing they were there to help quickly and overall I would recommend it to anyone who is doing google shopping and merchants really easy and straight forward.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

Brother & Sisters

The support is very helpful. I were helped with the sync of all products on Google Merchant and for each issue, the support was there. Thanks

Coffee Drinkers Gifts

Best costumer service EVER. You have issues with you ads? chat with them, they will fix everything. Before this app, I barely knew what was Google ads, but because of this app, I now enjoy and understand well google ads. Thank you Ced Commerce for this amazing costumer service.

Micro Aquatic Shop

great app!! Wonderful team ,great support which they tried their best to help me out with the set up and run the app

SportPlex

very satisfied application I highly recommend

PRESTIGEHOMEWARE

great app.. excellent staff , they help you out of all your online selling issues, we worked with number of there staff for different issues and had great help

Elexoo

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands-off once you get everything up and running. Swati is such an incredible resource to have on your side. Every now and then you use an app or piece of software which is simple and just works. This is one of those apps.

About 24hrs after installing this app, my products started feeding to google shopping. Finally, I had a solution and set and forget process. Thanks for your help, patience with novice computer confidence and your continued dedication months later in supporting my store. I very much appreciate it

Instantly pushed all variants to google, all were approved within 24hrs instead of three days! No feed errors, everything pulled from our Shopify listings and mapped automatically - Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!

Cheers Cedcommerce!