Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

PETSPII

I've being using the app for a few days now, i have the best support i've ever had from similar apps, Special thanks to Swati Lohani, she's been very professional, waiting for sales to come, I'll keep you posted

Best Wear Store

great explained, he helped me allot, thanks for your help. great explained, he helped me allot, thanks for your help.

K Monae's

Swati was so helpful and took care of all of my needs. He actually did the hard work for me . Now let's see how this helps my store

River City Play Systems

This app has really streamlined the process of uploading our products onto the Google merchant center. The support team has been awesome and has guided me through the questions that I’ve had along the way. This app is a must have for growing businesses, specifically when lacking the technical acumen to achieve similar results! Dixy and team have gone above and beyond my expectations. 5 stars, must have!

Secondhandbags AG

The support is amazing and very helpful! The app works properly without any issues if configured right. Im grateful for the service provided, i would recommend this for google shopping folks! Much appreciated and great help from Swati!

SVGMILO

The Suite for Google Shopping feed app made it very easy to upload all our listing on google merchant center. This app gave us results within a short time and the support team has been excellent in guiding throughout. My inventory, prices, descriptions and everything is updating so easily to google. This app helped us make our shopping campaigns and also shows our products on free listings within few days. Its the best app for Google out there, 5/5.

Factsway

This app is very easy to use. With the help of this app, I can easily transfer my products to the google merchant store. It also has good customer support.

Travfurler

Swati helped us and is everything you would want from Google which you never get. Talk about holding you by the hand and navigating you through the wilderness of Google and the issues you can have. Absolutely fantastic and made my blood pressure and heart rate reduce over night. Life saver! Thank you team!

A Joy Forever Bath + Body

Suite for Google Shopping made it very easy to transition my feed to the app, ensuring my products were in compliance and always up-to-date. It can be complicated for the average person to navigate Google's and other shopping engines' protocols, but Swati, the CED Commerce team, and their technology made the process virtually painless.

The guy who helped me did an amazing job! The app works very well to upload the items to the Google merchant center. I give it a 5 star.