Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

Fan Gear Nation

This is my second app with CedCommerce. While the app takes some getting used to, customer service is extremely responsive. Not only are they knowledgeable, they have a sincere interest in helping.

I purchasing more integrations in the future.

Mk Socks

Amazing group of helpers. App is working great and the customer service is unlike anything I have ever had. Thanks guys! Looking forward to a long relationship with you!

Intense oud

Amazing product and customer service from the CED Team, the product is super great and it helps us to make things more streamlined. There are alternative tools out in the market but none of them come with exceptional support.

mygearupmore

This app is a must buy apps for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. The CED team is always responsive and has been able to work out any kind of issue we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!! Highly recommended

LuckyShopTreasure.ca

its a nice app and the support help you setup the app their is great feature to setup the product on google its a really good app

Cosmic-Perfume

This app is a must for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. Amit is always responsive and has been able to work out any kinks we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!!

Industrial Stop

We had some issue when we first started using the app, but the support we received from Amit was outstanding and now the integration works great.

Pure Parima

I recently started using this app and I must say its top class! My orders are properly managed and the app member Amit Dixit explained me each and every bit for Shopping Actions and the Google Express app in full detail, this helped me learn a lot about Google concepts and the working of app. They also did the customizations I needed and that helped me manage my Google listings easily. Many thanks to the google express integration team.

imyonaz

Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and excellent support from Amit. The app helped me easily to display selected products on express from my feed by developing profiles, and I can even send product ads to Google Sopping and get traffic on my Shopify. 10 stars for Google Express Integration and CED team.

Good State

Google Express integration is very helpful, with great features to make profiles, timely order management, steady syncing process and a very reliable and excellent customer support. The help I received to set up my store for Google Express was commendable. The support gave great help to set up the Shop on Google Express and also guided in Google Shopping management. Shopping Actions is a great platform, a bit complicated, but this team guided in every aspect of it. Highly recommend this app.