Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

dreamand-shop

I am very satisfied with the app! The assistance service is perfect, fast and ready to respond to any request.

AFFORI DESIGN

The app seems to be very useful and what's more important is the support and it was brilliant. I had some questions about getting my profile ready for GMC smooth functioning, and got very quick help and explanation what needs to be done on my website to run effectively. Thank you very much, a helping hand is what we all need when things get a little tough ❤️

Leisure Suppliers

Excellent these guys are great good app does what it says on the tin I would recommend and it gets results

KDP Fastoche 3.0 | Intérieurs No Content et Low Content

Tres simple à mettre en place et le support est tres réactif. mon listing a été soumis à Google plus qu'à attendre pour voir ce que ça donne

Iron Branding

This app helped me connect my Google account when it was not working now my account is fully connected

GVO Gear & Goods

This is App is great! Definitely recommend it to anyone! I have been able to get all of my products from my e-commerce store synced with no problem and they helped me with so much!!

United Furniture Outlet

Perfect application for Buy on Google and Google Ads.
App features are nice, inventory, price, new products, shipping and taxes, everything updates to google merchant with no errors at all. We were able to relink correct merchant account with few clicks on the app, that saved me from a big hassle. They helped resolved store errors too and setup the pages, and got products active on google merchant. Highly recommend this app for all shopify store owners.

HolyWeaves

Have just installed the app. Have received amazing support so far. Am testing the app and hope the app helps me create feeds in ways not possible with shopify native google app. Businesses like them deserve to grow. Sincere Best wishes.

Humber General Store

The team helped me to fix my issue with Google Merchant Center. Very happy with service and recommend it to all Shopify users,

topcryptotees.com

The Cedcommerce rep reached out to me and assisted me with the setup. She went out of her way to add my products on Google. I appreciate all of her assistance.