Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Biyon Kattilathu

I used the app to help me get set up with google shopping and they are so great to walk me through the steps needed. This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product data feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app i have. Highly recommended!

Preppy Mama

I have just started using this app since I have constantly had problems getting up and running with google shopping actions. I am not approved yet but I am sure I will be as soon as they review. The customer service I have received from SWATI was unbelievable...in fact I have had prompt service several times today as I tried to get up and running...Swati however is my new best friend and she really went the extra mile to get my problems I have been having with another app cleared up so I can get to selling!

Gritsy Care

Their support team is amazing. They've helped me to get started easily with detailed explanations and very helpful!

Profil

*****Support has been amazing and helped me set up my feed after weeks of dealing with random errors

Not too bold

Brilliant service. They reached out and asked if i need any help and made changes very quickly.Highly recommended!

Pinocchio's Pantry

Good so far! I just installed this application a few days ago and so far it as been great and helpful!

Hot Deals 4 less

seem to work well with minimal efforts on our end. great support when you need it. looks like a keeper. thanks

Porte Encens

I used this app to help promote my products on the google ads platform. The customer service is amazing and the app works perfectly fine. I definitely recommand installing it and using it.

Mindtag

It points out the exact issues which helps me to identify and rectify the issues. The customer support is helpful.

hapil-havarod

Great app and very good support team. answer immediately on any question.
the app has great features, and give a nice product order syncing