Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

kenroltd

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really helpful and patient support who spent over an hour on the live chat with me helping me to get everything correctly set up and resolve the issues in my Google Merchant Centre so that I could get the most from the app.

Spirit Art USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer service, I really like google shopping channel, but since I know that is so complicated, so, I gave up different times during the past 3 years. but recently my store is more mature and can accept more business orders, then I installed this app. they helped me in detail and checked very carefully even including every listing. then we resubmit to Google center to review. Still waiting for the result, I hope everything is good. I will come back to update the review after that, thank you for this perfect team, thank you.

Model Express Vancouver

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Happy with the app. Very helpful support team. Excited to see if this will help me with my google listings.

Lost Manly Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Google Team helped me with a many things and was AMAZING! I hope to get support again when I come back and continue with all my issues that need sorting....I had these issues for so long and the Google Team app solved so many in such a short time...I am amazed!

Snazzyart Crafts

I used this ap to connect to Google Shopping Feed. The assistance I was given was excellent. Fast and knowledgeable staff were able to get my account approved and Google accepting products. The chat line is invaluable and also the What's App messaging to keep on track.

KC Appliance Parts

They were helpful even about things I didn't expect them to be. Good service. Glad I went with this option over competitors. Look forward to growing the business with their assistance.

Love Lanny Shop

Location Ireland

so far so good managed to connect with a simple process.
will look through the app further to see more features

La Belle Gina Boutique

I used the Apps for my shop,I will suggest all my business partners to do the same.That was a great experience,

Broccati

We started using this app a few weeks ago. This app is truly the best one you can find. We tried a couple of other apps before and none of them worked the way this app works. Their customer service is excellent. We have so many products with so many variants. Publishing all our products to Google was not possible until we started using this app. Their technical team took care of everything. We had so many problems and their team solved our problems one by one. We did not have to do anything at all. I did not even have to follow up because they kept us informed. Today all our products are listed on google with no issues. And if we have any issues, I know the customer service will take care of it right away. That is extremely valuable. Highly recommended!

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update: Amit was invaluable to work through an issue we were experiencing yesterday. He provided top shelf customer care. Original: Selected CEDCommerce based on quality reviews and feature-function mix to assist with marketplace integration. Support has been excellent and looking forward to using it.