Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Club di Patanegra.it

Usefull app, but what's best is customer service. They know all the tricks and they are also very responsive via whatsapp. Good!

woodshopbits.com

CED Commerce's support in getting everything set up right on Google Shopping was incredible. We have switched all of our market interfaces to CED Commerce because of their excellent support.

Shelburne Country Store

Always helpful when we have questions.
Once the site was set, it has been running flawlessly and efficiently.
I would recommend to anyone serious about Google Shopping.

faralma

these people are lifesavers. they support is the best. alot of times i have had account suspension issue and they help me solve the problem.
it has ALLa features i needed and tha app is self explaining!!! but if youb got any trouble there was a super great support who helped me! this tool could be one of the great one to sign up for.
i can only recommend this app!!

Zevar

Really Very Useful app. Very good and helpful support team. Very easy configuration and connection with Google Merchant Centre. Now All Of My Products are Posted on google specially thanks to support team.

Didier Laboratoires

Usefull app. Very good and helpfull support. Very easy configuration and connection with Google Merchent Center

Genuine Authentic Brand

Very helpful. Raj is very knowledgeable. Help me to set up and also introduce buy on google for me. I don't even know you can sell for free on google marketplace. 2 Thumbs up for him.

PLFixtures.com

I am just setting this up today. . I asked for help getting started and Amit came on instantly. My products are uploading to Google Merchant Center now. I am up and running! Cannot what to run some adds and get these products on Actions. Don PLFixtures!

Minotaur v.n

One of the best cumstomers service ,they take their time helping you with everything they can.Definetely recommending.

Odd Perspective

Perfect app for shopping feeds and very, very helpful support that answered and solved my questions. 5 BIG stars