Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

kaigbo

Nice app and very user friendly, the customer care is very good as well, recommended Happy customer

House Plant Shop

Great, app. Very useful. Customer service is helpful. Easy way to get all your products listed on Google Actions.

kgwasiscloset.com

A must have,I made a perfect choice integrating and the team is so patient and helpful. Recommended

Buy Books Online SA

What an amazing App! The staff walked me through setting up my google accounts step by step and held my hand every step of the way. Must say, the best customer service I have ever received from any app on Shopify.

Cliqbutiq

I really knew nothing about online sales but wanted to start something. I am so glad I met them.the lady was perfect and helped me through. Thanks a lot. You guys are doing a great job. Thank you .

Only Gadgets Shop

I had a hard time uploading my product to google merchant and this app help me. They have a very good supporting system or team which I like because I'm not very technical so they made it easy for me to use it. 5***** I love it thank you so much guys and they have tech team that help's you through the process which is good ,great job guys.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This is a fantastic app. It worked great in the first attempt and pushed all my listings to merchant center in a short time. The team for this is super amazing. Helped me resolve multiple errors related to my account and explained my all about the app and google. The app itself is very promising, everything from syncing, modifications, profiles all are working correctly. This has been my best experience with a google app. Undoubtedly the best app till date. Surely recommend it for all shopify users.

ZIGIDAY

I love this app soo mutch
Very simple website,and helping me reach my clients so easily,am engaging them right now even before I have upgraded.
I love this alot.above all best customer Care available all through
If you are out there looking for one of the game changers in your bussiness online.then look no farther.
I am 100% satisfied customer.

mmaclub

5/5 good app good support, very willingly to help and help implement my store product onto google shopping marketplace

AREA HiFi

The support team is just AMAZING. I had some problems with my merchant account and they were really helpful giving me in depth advice on how to solve the issue. Also, the app is performing very well.

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you!!