Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 15, 2022

This app is super helpful. Their team provides excellent help to make your store ready. I am currently working with one of their team members, and she is very patient and resourceful.

Xylomega
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 14, 2022

The app is great and so is the team that created it and help me use it effectively. They are patient enough to explain things to me who has never dealt in any of this stuff before. As an overall I highly recommend this app and the team behind it.

BeautyLusha
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 14, 2022

I can't say anything negative about Suite for Google Shopping Feed yet!

It's still early stages for me but the team from CedCommerce has been a massive help thus far in terms of service. From understanding my needs to thinking with me and implementing them and customer communication is smooth and fast.

I highly recommend them!

Sylvan Hillebrand
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 14, 2022

Great experience to work with the team, still going through the process and expecting some good results.

JustLuxuries
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited December 12, 2022

The app is great, and the team are very helpful, I worked with 2 team members and they both were very helpful. Thx

Luxury DTF
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 9, 2022

My question was answered with information I did not understand. My rep was able to point me in the right direction and even corrected my error.

Tyme Sq 2
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 8, 2022

Great and thank very much five stars. They explained everything and help me when I was clueless. They offered a vast variety of services. Thank you again and have an amazing weekend

Fsb707
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 6, 2022

Very fast customer service. The representative configured my Google Merchant feeds and had my products upload very fast.

US SOLAR FARM
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 6, 2022

easy app to use and navigate also connection is amazing thank you so much for this application helps a lot

JoelWarren.Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 6, 2022

Very happy with their services. Support team helped me to setup the account in properly way without any issues.

Bosnal