Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Mystick Treasures

This app is very user friendly and the gentleman that assisted me through another app was very good. He made sure that I was squared away and even had me laughing which is nice because this moving my business has been stressful.

Treasure Hunting US

This app is absolutely amazing. It saves a lot of time and headache. It is very easy to use and intuitive, very useful friendly, there is no guesswork. I love it.

Babymumnitors

The app is very easy to use, Thanks for your help !! I would definitly recommand this app to upload products to GMC

Clothing&BeautyInc

They definitely deserve more than 5 stars ... they helped me every step of the way !! For that I am greatly appreciated!! I highly recommend them !!

Ichiraku Tee Shop

The support is definitely superb and quick! 5 stars for that alone and the app works wonderfully! Recommended to any shopping user!

Tooley Shirts

I have been using this app since four months and extremely satisfied.And I would definitely recommend to everybody.

wrapped surprises

Great support. Dixy was quick and helpful

heyzozo

Best of support site. I used it very good. Thank you very much. Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and excellent support from Amit. The app helped me easily to display selected products on express from my feed by developing profiles, and I can even send product ads to Google Sopping and get traffic on my Shopify. 10 stars for Google Express Integration and CED team.

Plantsworld.ae

I was completly blank and fedup almost 5 days with linking my account with google shopping.. These guys came like an agel to solve my issues in 15 minutes... Just 15 minutes experiance...AMAZING... more to look forword...

VIBESIFY

App works perfect for Shopping Actions and Ads. The team also did customization in the app for my specific feature need, i am very grateful to Cedcommerce team. They have done a great job for me. Thank you