Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Goparty Decoration

This is what you call a perfect app. It has streamlined my business work and every feature of it is so handy that it makes this app a complete masterpiece. I have been using it since some time now and just blown away with its working and the support team behind it has left no stone unturned to make this easiest for me. This is a complete app for Shopping Actions, Google Ads, Surfaces and many other google platforms. Its syncing everything perfectly to google and i used the custom profile which provided in-depth control over everything. The team has gone above and beyond to help setup everything in my Google Merchant account. Rare and master support work i have received. They are surely among the best app developers in the market.

Vintage Original

very good help center help us very fast to install google feed and to connect merchant center un 5 min

Band press

Top App! Can easily connect your ads / shopping account to improve your Busines. BEST SUPPORT SERVICE too!

Xdi Cosmetics

Super helpful support and knowledgeable; they will literally walk anyone through the whole process. I was struggling with the other apps with zero support, but as soon as I installed this application, there was someone there to help....

alloverprin.com

I used this app when I got lost in GMC, great service with Swati, she is so sweet, great support and help!

Strive Shop 6666

Great service great products. Great service great products. Recommend! Great service great products. Recommend!

Heatable Pillow

Nice app with an easy setup and user-friendly dashboard. Also the customer support is amazing. Great for everyone with an online store

Rasmarv

Great app. I used it and it works, response was quick and on point . I would recommend it to anyone for their business

Acessórios Importados Gidrão

Very good app for sales and ads. Support has a great service. I was able to update my products with quality on Google Ads. It is reliable.

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in submitting my item listings from shopify to google.
I was very helpful.