Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Prima Industry

Everything is awesome on this app, the support is great and even contact you in whatsapp to fix you're problem like you're GMC account is suspended or anything! Big shoutout to Swati Lohani who really helped me!
Thanks for all the support !

THE CAREHUB

I felt lucky coming across this app. Apart from the easy integration, they helped me a great deal in correcting errors and making my store look more professional. I recommend the app to anyone looking to increase sales without hassles.

GreatDealsNV.com

This is the BEST experience & app I have ever got on Shopify!! They are the ONLY reason I'm still using Shopify this platform as my website builder - I was almost ready to give up on my Shopify store and switch to EcWid website platforms because the my Google Merchandise Center keeps being suspended by Google (while EcWid uses Kliken to guarantee approved GMC listings). Besides Google Shopping Ads, I also got the support to list with "Buy on Google" directly from CED. The basic subscription provides live support and a dedicated customer service agent. This is the first ever time I feel being served, building this webpage. Thank you guys for being available!!

Outdoor-USA Patio Furniture

Thanks for helping me fix my web page, they respond very fast. thanks again..........................

KSUFIT Activewear

Having problems with Google type services this CED app solved all my Google issues. Now I can run ads without a worry. Also, great Customer care on the my questions. Thumbs up!

Mini Keg World

Great Service and support. The Guys at CED are good at what they do and they really make sure they get the job done

L.T.ENTREPRISE

J'ai installer cette application dimanche, et tout mes produits sont importer.
J'ai demander à l'assitant qui n'est pas un robot de confirmer l'intégration des produits. Et obtenu une réponse positive, plus l'intégration à google.

De Velde interieur

i got great support, they helped me and took time to answer my questions even though I had no prior knowledge of google shopping.

xixzen

I contact the staff because the currency is different when I upload my product to GMC. He got the issue and helped me a lot. In addition, he found that my GMC is blocked and gave some suggestions. He is very nice, patient, and professional. Recommend!

Tijolo Records

App perfeito e suporte maravilhoso, me atendeu super bem, e sanou meus problemas referentes ao feed.