Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Hair Plus Products

The support through this app is amazing. I loved that an agent connected with me directly via WhatsApp to guide through the service an resolve any huddle I had. Thank you!

Meruhi Innovations

From the day one we downloaded the application, they are supporting soo much and they have been following up with progress of the store quality in google. Especially Surabhi was very helpful and help me to setup my store well Recommending to everyone to use

Symito

I used the app recently, Very good Support from team and very patient. Will use for future stores. Highlu recommend

HodaModa

If you get a chance to use (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) - Take the opportunity - Impeccable customer service and app capacities. , they demonstrated that they're a professional company in this issue. I was helped from the start, and all that could be done to address the problem, was, in a timely fashion and professional service the whole way. Including phone support, which I find very important, it's very handy to be able to speak to someone and they always find a way to help. The thing that sets (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) apart from others on the app store is that their customer service is great. The more important thing than that is that if you have a problem and call them, they will more than likely help you. In sum: Competitive pricing, fantastic customer service, above all - they know to try and keep their customers happy - which seems lost on other apps in the store. Thank you (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) for the continued support in growing our business!

KMNA Beauty

I used this app because i was having a hard time getting google to work swatiloahni was amazing! god sent!

Bargain Harolds

Great app so far. I love the user interface. Will keep you updated along my journey. Tested a lot of different app. So far so good.

ToastedTrade

Better than the other Shopping Feed app with tons of reviews. The support team on here is on point. App has more features/smoother integration with Google Ads/Shopping.

Stacey Bari & Co.

Amigo and team are firecracker smart and very helpful. They made sure I was up and running with 15 minutes a day for three days straight - at my convenience.

Fable EU

Great app and very helpful team. They solved our Google Merchant Centre issues within a few hours. Many thanks!

BARBARA HOME PRODUCTS

Good service, quick response, I will consider more cooperation with the team when everything is ready