Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Buynewthing

I used the app to help me get set up with google shopping and they are so great to walk me through the steps needed. This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product data feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app i have, they have help me set up tracking on Google help to fix any problems i've had, we encountered an urgent issue and they responded very quickly and took care of the problem. Would not hesitate to recommend this.

EaZy BrandZ

Very timely chat support with people that know how to fix your issues. They have been very helpful generating sales for my google listings! awesome!

BuyBuzzy

Am a Shopify store owner and I was facing a problem with a google merchant suspension issue after that their great customer service help me a lot and they did my work on the behalf of mine and set all my errors on every step.
So I really recommend this app go and use it

Shop Order.vn

very friendly consultant , any problem solved within 1 second , goooooooooooooooooooooooooood . Swati

Candylens

Cedcommerce is very helpful when my feed keep getting errors with Google Shopping. They consistently follow up with the problems and solved it. Quick and friendly support. Highly recommended!

Antwark

I installed the app yesterday to strengthen our Google position. Today I received support without asking for it and they helped immediately with some issues. Would defenitely recommend.

JesseBlack Styles

Amit & support team are great to work with. We have tried a different app but their support and the app didn't offer what we wanted. I really appreciate how great these guys are and how they go above and beyond to help get everything set up. It's their great support that made me choose this App over other similar ones.

Blue Chilli Design Store

Easy to use and at one place can see and manage your data. I liked the feature of sending your feed to multiple countries. Thanks for the support team to give me a very detailed introduction to the app.

Health Stork

Our app to go for google merchant center! I have been working with the CedCommerce team for the last year and a half and they are absolutely top class! Swati is always helpful and provide us some great insights about our GMC account

Tiffyland

Bin sehr dankbar über die Hilfe von dem Support. Er hat mir über seine Themen hinaus bei meinem Shop geholfen damit alles funktioniert. 5 Sterne !