Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Rasmarv

Great app. I used it and it works, response was quick and on point . I would recommend it to anyone for their business

Acessórios Importados Gidrão

Very good app for sales and ads. Support has a great service. I was able to update my products with quality on Google Ads. It is reliable.

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in submitting my item listings from shopify to google.
I was very helpful.

Ready Trend

I'm really happy with the customer Service; they are very polite and helpful i'm 9999% recommend to use then!

Jardin de Parfums

Excellent app, excellent communications, quick service, cant wait to see what are the results that will come out of this app.

Kitchen Gadgetry

The best app I've used so far. The people are really friendly, helpful and prompt with their replies. Any issues you have they can help you solve it. An absolutely amazing service, would highly recommend!

Natural Curls Hair Extensions

The Cedcommerce Team is really helpful in setting up Google Shopping for our Website. 24*7 support . You can also reach them by WhatsApp in terms of any doubts. They also sorted out issues with the GTIN numbers for Google Shopping. check out their website for more services https://cedcommerce.com/

avasmithshopproduct

they have experience agents like Dixy and Swati who would help you with setting up merchant accounts and also helping out with google merchant suspension. Their support is unbelievable and they will help you 1:1 till your problems are solved. I can't believe there is an app like this. much more helpful than google chat agent!

FYNABLE

nice services i like cusstomer services good keep it up thanks shopiy also ced commerce team who this

Borxy

The support team is really good. they can help you also with setting up your merchant accounts. The also have 15 days trial so they can setup everything and start running campaign on google shopping