Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

Casaba Shop

Great service and support from Amit at CED Commerce to Set Up and implement the app which has features to list all products to Google. The app works great and has excellent features like profiling, configuration and much more. Highly recommend it. We have already seen orders within 1 day of launching.

MDF TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, LLC

An excellent platform and a very good application. an excellent Swati Lohan attendant to set up the app

Tuscan Basins

This app worked great. Cedcommerce has great support. They have a very good white glove service and helped setup along the way.

ve-shop

This Google express app is nice. Order syncing works well and excellent support by Cedcommerce team. I give 5/5

GetOutland.com

Great app, the only thing I have found to sync quantities with Google Shopping Actions and Shipstation. Some initial bugs to work out but everything is working great at this point and this app has saved me a lot of time updating inventory quantities and prevented a fair share of inventory issues like over-selling.

Dexclusive.com

Great app, I use it for Google Express integration. Works well, it creates shopify orders for all google express orders, and syncs tracking numbers and products. I highly recommend it.

Beautykindgives

The Ced Commerce team was really helpful with the integration. The app was easy to set up but after a couple of issues that needed custom integration, Amit and his team did a great job of working with me to resolve all of my issues.

AtlanticCoastSports

CedCommerce awesome customer service...Amit has help me set this up with a quickness. looking forward to continuing to work with them.

dermavenue

This app has great support and really helped me with Google Express/Shopping Actions integration. Shopping actions is a quite confusing platform and this team really helped me set it up, manage my orders by syncing them with ship station and shopify, and also assisted me with talking to google with issues we are having. Amit has been very helpful, we appreciate all the time you have put in to make sure everything is running properly. Thank you!

My Home Decor & Gift Shop

Amit is Wonderful! Was very helpful... I appreciate all the help he provided! Would recommend Google Express to anyone. Everything was pretty easy to do!