Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Nanciagenteel

This app is highly recommended! It will automate most of your Google work. Superb application very useful to raise conversion rate. The products are easily manageable on google with the amazing features of this app, especially making custom profiles to sort out the listings. It creates shopify store orders for all google marketplace orders and sync tracking numbers and products in short time.

Support is expert, a small but highly appreciable team of hard workers. They guided me all through the app and google work. Thank you very much cedcommerce for this amazing integration product.

TheCreatorCompany

I used this app to help me increase sells. The team is always available. Thank you for your hard work and commitment.

zenitheshop

Finally, google shopping feed that actually works without any hard word.
Once I installed the app, it took no more than5 minutes to have all our products on Google Shopping and Google ShoppingActions.

We've been using this app for 3+ months and are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing and also it helped me oin increasing my sales performance.

This is a great app. I make tweaks, changes and adjustments to my store on a daily bases. It would be impossible for me to keep my inventory current with Google Merchant Center alone. It’s fast, efficient and 100% accurate. The customer support is great. They implemented the change in 5 minutes! On a Saturday afternoon! I wasn’t expecting to hear from them until Monday, but they responded right away, and customized my feed to work for me specifically. The setup instructions are also thorough and easy to follow. Honestly, one of my best app experiences so far. Well worth the money.

Every now and then you use an app or piece of software which is simple and just works. This is one of those apps. Thanks for the app and great support
Blown away!!!

I highly recommended cedcommerce!

Urban Dubai

Great app. Special thanks to Swati who helped me list my products on Google Express and great support from the team.

Theatrical avenue

theatricalavenue
Swati helped us at each step and we are very happy and would recommend this company because of her great service.

PrepToEat

Swati has been really helpful. She is always there to support and answer any questions I have. her team is currently working on optimizing my google ads and hopefully see the desired results soon :)

Cerule Jewellery

Had problems setting up.but Swati was outstanding and so helpful in getting it right. They are a expert and if sales roll in with need there help in marketing both Google and facebook

Shenoae

There was a problem with my product upload and Google shopping. Swait helped me quickly and solved many problems. The response from the customer service was quick and great

Smart Health And Safety Technology Now

This app is 5 Stars all the way. Dixy is absolutely amazing and very helpful
Keep up the Great work.

Pop Luxe Bouquets

I was amazed by the customer service for this app! The team blew me away - they actually took the initiative and care to reach out to me and offer all aid in getting it set up so the whole process went seamlessly. I hardly did anything but follow the prompts as the friendly expert guided be through it. So very grateful I went with this team and this brilliant app! If you want try google ads - do yourself a favour and choose CEDCommerce