Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Boomerangs.com

I've used CED for several apps now and they did some things that other apps couldn't and the service has always been superb. I highly recommend them. Solid org. Nice staff.

SKINCAREBOUTIK

I used CedCommerce Suite for Google shopping app to feed products to my merchant center and ads account. app was recommended by a friend and is working really well. Plus customer service is a+. We have found this app to be amazing and very versatile in setting up and managing your data feeds with Google. This app is just perfection. It will make your life a thousand times easier and it is perfect for adding products to google shopping. If you aren't already advertising through Google shopping, YOU SHOULD!

Karma Kasi

I am fairly new to ecommerce and am learning as I go. I have had a few set backs and issues that I have been fortunate to have support from the app help me with. They continued to try to help me resolve everything and have gone above and beyond to do whatever they could, day in and day out, until the issue was resolved. I am so grateful that they didn't give up on me. I also love the fact that I didn't have to re-explain the issues I was having to a new person every time. I worked with one person. They made the whole process so much easier and less stressful.

HeruTek

I use the app to help boost sales and get a better view of my site's performance. I'm very happy at how things are moving along.

www.basketryplace.shop

I REALLY WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE MY ACCOUNT MANAGER REALLY CLARIFIED THE TOPICS DISCUSSED THEREFORE I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH CEDE COMMERCE.

CPDchinesepartsdealer

Really great support team and great app
helped me understand things more than I was looking for...thanks

HeimatHund

Schneller Support. Und scheint bisher einwandfrei zu funktionieren. Alles bestens! Danke für die Hilfe und netten Kontakt

Haslet Pet Supply

Superior service and ease of use. Have several of their apps all work great. If you need a complete solution select this app.

trend-sports.eu

Alles Bestens super Support zu fast jeder Tages und Nachtzeit. Jederzeit wieder!! Super Nette Mittarbeiter!!

BagsforBeauties

Great app and great service. A pleasure to work with. They are super, very helpful and response very fast. In a word comunicative and helpful ! 10 stars, not 5 !