Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ed's Plant Shop

The team was helpful in getting the app up and running and in making changes to the feed -- appreciate it!

Drumgreenagh

Location Ireland

I used this app for uploading products to Google and there were so many fewer policy violations as a result. I also could use cedcommerce for assistance in doing this and trouble shooting any issues. I recommend it.

Modern Decor

Location United Arab Emirates

Perfect Application. Issue resolved. Representatives are beneficial she resolves my issues quickly and perfectly.

Cristaldeluna

Excellent Customer support! I could not be happier.
They set up my account in minutes and reviewed all the issues with me individually.

AFSHiN store

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just installed the program and I don't know the result yet. The support team was very patient and kind and politely guided me. Thank you to them.
I hope the program is as good as the support team

Thermojacket-US

I would like to thank customer service who helped me a lot to solve the problems on my site related to Google merchant center. He was very professional, very patient, I have never had such a quality support, moreover he does not just answer, he has experience in the field and it clearly shows, it is a very very good quality support. I totally recommend this application.

AvantiDMR UK Store

This is must have App for anyone's Shopify Store. It is a Top App with a fantastic Support Team behind it. Definitely would recommend Thanks so much guys for you continuous support and assistance. Really Appreciate it!

Rufus'n Team Shop

Location Germany

Very good app and solve my problems with google merchant center very quick. Support was great with CED and thankful for the fast and result oriented help. Great Job guys!!! Go forward and it will be a succsessful Win for all shop owners at Shopify working with this tool.

RETROMASS

Amazing app and excellent customer services. I was having a hard time finding the right way but the support assistant has done all the way for us. Thank you ... Highly recommend!

fertilizzanteonline

Location Italy

Facilissima da usare anche per chi come me ha pochissima esperienza con shopify e il supporto è stato sempre perfetto