Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Glowmorus

Great and very helpfull .Ashish did a great job. i got the complete understanding of your product . Thanks

99THELABEL

the most effective one yet! the customer support is amazing! I would rec this to anybody who is looking for good advice and setting up.

Pièces Détachées Frigo

Excellente appli recommandée par Shopify que je commence a tester et qui semble plutôt userfriendly . Le support client est top !

ALYBARO

I got support from Swati - Patient - Friendly - Professional - Quick response time. The Support chat is made easy and good. The links provided with further assistance, for example if you need to setup additional things like the program for Google Shopping, are clear and easy to understand. This app helps me to push my store's products feed to Google Merchant Center and it did sync very well, especially has filters and you can bulk edit feed tags that are missing, ex: Missing value [gender], Missing value [age group], Missing value [color] ... Love it!

Ace Gadgets World

I am glad that I purchased the google shopping and google ads app by cedcomerce. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. They are always willing to help. They're AMAZING!!!!! It is very user friendly and easy to use, it updates very quickly. The online personal support is fantastic. We got a prompt support on whats app with excellent clear advice and support. The app works very well. I'm using this app to link my shopify store to my Google accounts. It's tricky business doing that on your own.The app itself is very good, BUT the support is amazing, from the helpful docs about every little detail to the support team and customer service. Thank you cedcommerce team! I have NO complaints about this app. I would highly recommend this one.

Teddy Berry

great app jsut started using it but support is very helpfull and replies quickly. would recommend to use to small to medium bussinessns

Nailed | Press On Nails

Great app, App support very helpful excellent manner. They are simply amazing and helped us setup Higley recommend.

Fieezoe

This app is very helpful. I'm able to manage google related advertisements while staying organized. The support team is highly responsive and helpful as well!

ReclaimedReloved

Great app to manage all Google related advertisements. We use this as a new growing business and it’s been a great help

Kabayare Fashion

Amazing App! Rockstar Support! We came for the app and was amazed by the support. They are simply amazing and helped us set up, navigate, and coordinate everything from start to finish. If you looking to get set up on google look no further.