Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

La Genouillère

That app is very helpful and great. I'm keeping in touch with Swati, Agent is very focus and always here to help. I'm really satisfied by her professional work. Thank you to Swati.

Ashtaa

Great customer service, and very quick response time. I really recommend this app to anyone who is looking to do google advertising and learn about it.

Paluten.shop

So far the best app for Google Feeds.
You can set the feeds very precisely and adjust them to the products.
Good and helpful support that is also fast.

Alice&Patrick Boutique

Very helpful team and quick response time. I would recommend this to anyone who is relatively new to Google advertising

Gold Barz

This app is much better than the previous one I used. The customer support is much more reliable. Amigo did great in getting me started and solving all of my issues in the Google Merchant Center expertly. I recommend it.

Celebrity Fun

They are nice team with fast reaction and best solutions! They are nice team with fast reaction and best solutions!

Aether

best app, super customer support the greatest I've ever seen. guides you through each and every step. thank you

BrokenRibs

Best App, Super Customer Support of all available apps, I decided to use this app because of its accuracy and expected performance to sync our store items with the Google Merchant Center.
A great app that doesn't take much time to submit my products to Google Merchant. It adapts to my needs with many options and has awesome & fast customer support! All my questions were answered!

ToyJoyz

Great app super customer service replied super duper fast goes above and beyond to help u. Guides you through each and every step.

Vodka & Bull

Dixy did an amazing job I helping me refresh my product collection and start getting my Google ad campaign back on track