Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 14, 2020

Super helpful support and knowledgeable; they will literally walk anyone through the whole process. I was struggling with the other apps with zero support, but as soon as I installed this application, there was someone there to help....

Xdi Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 14, 2020

I used this app when I got lost in GMC, great service with Swati, she is so sweet, great support and help!

alloverprin.com
Vietnam
October 13, 2020

Great service great products. Great service great products. Recommend! Great service great products. Recommend!

Strive Shop 6666
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 13, 2020

Nice app with an easy setup and user-friendly dashboard. Also the customer support is amazing. Great for everyone with an online store

Heatable Pillow
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 13, 2020

Great app. I used it and it works, response was quick and on point . I would recommend it to anyone for their business

Rasmarv
October 12, 2020

Very good app for sales and ads. Support has a great service. I was able to update my products with quality on Google Ads. It is reliable.

Acessórios Importados Gidrão
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
October 12, 2020

This application really helps me in submitting my item listings from shopify to google.
I was very helpful.

BeebBrown
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 12, 2020

I'm really happy with the customer Service; they are very polite and helpful i'm 9999% recommend to use then!

Ready Trend
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 12, 2020

Excellent app, excellent communications, quick service, cant wait to see what are the results that will come out of this app.

Jardin de Parfums
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 12, 2020

The best app I've used so far. The people are really friendly, helpful and prompt with their replies. Any issues you have they can help you solve it. An absolutely amazing service, would highly recommend!

Kitchen Gadgetry