Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Cosmic-Perfume

This app is a must for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. Amit is always responsive and has been able to work out any kinks we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!!

Industrial Stop

We had some issue when we first started using the app, but the support we received from Amit was outstanding and now the integration works great.

imyonaz

Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and excellent support from Amit. The app helped me easily to display selected products on express from my feed by developing profiles, and I can even send product ads to Google Sopping and get traffic on my Shopify. 10 stars for Google Express Integration and CED team.

Good State

Google Express integration is very helpful, with great features to make profiles, timely order management, steady syncing process and a very reliable and excellent customer support. The help I received to set up my store for Google Express was commendable. The support gave great help to set up the Shop on Google Express and also guided in Google Shopping management. Shopping Actions is a great platform, a bit complicated, but this team guided in every aspect of it. Highly recommend this app.

Racquet Point

Great app! Excellent customer service! Cedcommerce is one of the best commerce app developer in the market!

Zippi Electric

Service by Amit is next level! Went above and beyond to not just set us up but to educate us along the way. Would recommend! The app itself saves alot of time.

Get Ultimate Now

Great service! We received a notifiable service and they knew what they were doing. I highly recommend this.

BUYCOMSTORE

just perfect. easy to use easy to integrate. I receive all the help I needed. I

shineurikitchen

I use this app to help me to sync our data feed with google express. It is extremely fast and useful. Got me approved by Google Within a day. The customer service guy named Amit. He is extremely helpful too and also gave me a very good deal on the price too. Highly recommended.

Latest Bedding

Google express integration works very well and helped me list my products on google express and google shopping! The app has great features and helps update tracking information too. Thanks to cedcommerce team for all the help!