Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 12, 2022

j'utilise cette application et je dois dire qu'elle est très efficace et intuitive. le support est réactif, ce n'est pas un robot mais un interlocuteur qui va même au delà des questions posées pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience possible. Je recommande.

ZIGZAG ISLAND
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 11, 2022

Sehr gut funktionierende App und hervorragender Support der schnell antwortet. Ich bin mit der App sehr zufrieden.

Shirtyneers
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 11, 2022

Love this app! So quick to install and works amazing. The team is really helpful and went above and beyond to resolve the GTIN issues that we were having.

BlueJay Avenue
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 9, 2022

excellent support i recommend it especially for multi country and multi language and multi languages

Dr. Migliore
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 9, 2022

Great app so far. The support is excellent, and it's good to target different countries! I recommend it

NO BS™ Europe
Belgium
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 8, 2022

This app is the most defined and well thought of piece of product for managing the google listings of sellers owning a shopify store like me. The app includes every significant detail and has a smooth workflow which can be seen by hitting a few clicks, The app has streamlined our business and makes it so much easier to sync our product details to google merchant in a very short time. This has been the most consistent app that kept all products up to date on our google account without us having to do much manual work. It gives us control over every important part of our google products and orders as well which makes it easier to handle the work which would otherwise have been a very hectic task. The ouput we got was beyond amazing and the effective support team that helped us with all of our issues has been an icing on the cake. Simply the best google app for all shopify stores.

Powerlete
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
November 8, 2022

Good App, Hopefully, it will solve my problem with Google merchant which does not support my currency since it's considered as a demo currency

ZunGoor
Qatar
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 8, 2022

Overall a fantastic experience with the team that setup my feed in Google shopping. My feed had multiple issues but they managed to fix all of them.

Olivier Laudus Jewellery
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 7, 2022

Fantastic support and assistance! A breath of fresh air after trying sooo many apps and not getting anywhere. Check these guys out!

eGrimesDirect
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 7, 2022

They have rockstars on their team. One of the best support I have ever experienced. They helped me setup my Google channel. Very passionate and friendly staff. Their app is less complicated and very good too. Support was simply awesome.

TINA VORA