Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Napoleon Francosko

Very grateful for responsive service from Swati. She knew what she was doing. I appreciate your help and guidance to get this app going. Well done

TELEX WORLD

good & very easy to use. just need the trail preoid a little longer. if they can extend the free listing time

Roija Jewelry

The app is not simple for me but the support helps you in rapid way. Swati is very gentle. Sorry for bad English!

Fabulous Flowers

Very helpful and responsive service from Amit - thank you. I appreciate your guidance and help to get this app going. I look forward to seeing the results.

LusttiingClothininc

I am glad that I purchased this app by cedcomerce. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. They are always willing to help. They're AMAZING!!!!! It is very user friendly and easy to use, it updates very quickly. I'm using this app to link my shopify store to my Google accounts. It's tricky business doing that on your own but team helped me resolve my issues. I have NO complaints about this app. I would highly recommend this one.

Mondiffuseur.ch

The support is super reactive! Many thanks for helping me to set up my account on Google Ads. Good communication.

connectionjewelry

My feeds are easy to maintain and update now. They've helped me saved more time so I can get back to running my store.
I'm really liking the app. It's Next level google shopping optimization. Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for many optimizations and I wanted customize my titles to add my descriptions to include extra fields of information. bravo ******

Magnus Luxury Watches

Installed the app, someone contacted me right away through whatsapp, a little weird at first, but all with good intentions! They want to help you to get your Google Ad & Merchant account setup as quick as possible. My account was suspended and they helped with making suggestions to my website, after the changes my account was enabled again. Thanks so much for the service! Still trying to figure out what the actual app has extra to offer.

Pretty’s Succulents

Still learning. Support for the app is what I’m writing the review for. I trust that any issue I encounter, customer support will be there. So far, navigation through the app and use seems user friendly. Just waiting for results.

StuffedWithLove.store

Easily upload products to Google. Also, staff very helpful in giving tips on what to add to my store to make it more "Google-friendly".