Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

ToyJoyz

Great app super customer service replied super duper fast goes above and beyond to help u. Guides you through each and every step.

Vodka & Bull

Dixy did an amazing job I helping me refresh my product collection and start getting my Google ad campaign back on track

Mother Nature Organics

great support! great app... it installed seamlessly! I was up and running in no time, and I look forward to using this app!

mtc equipamentos

utilizei para me ajudar com problemas ao carregar meu feed de produtos, o suporte foi de grande ajuda rapidamente entenderam meu problema e me ajudaram a resolve-lo em poucos minutos, fiquei satisfeito com atendimento do suporte recomendo app.

Little Pumpkin Seed

Great customer service they are very prompt and attentive. I enjoy their webinar i learn alot from them.

luxwatchshoppe

Very Fast an Good Support from the team.definitely will use it again in the future site.Highly recommended for google merchant centre users. They are very helpful.

Home Cafe

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products. We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. Swati has been extremely helpful and incredible support to have on your side, AMAZING!!!!! Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!
100% Recommended!

SoftwareHouseUK

A well developed app with nice features and ability to make detailed profiles covering useful advanced features of Google. This app has been very useful for me. A multi-purpose app capable of handling multiple Google platforms and the team helped setup merchant centre too. This app helped me update my product prices, descriptions and every other detail. I have encountered any bugs yet. The customer support done a great job with assisting me and keeping the app work for me. They deserve every praise. Best product for Google. A must buy app for every Google seller. You will surely find something in it that interests you a lot. Totally worth the money.

Tiny Online Shop

Nice thing to add for the shopping on behalf of the google. Really it is amazing and remarkable to sell.

Gymnetic Industry

They did a pretty good job helping me out. I was reading some of the negative reviews saying that they just connected you to google ads, which I'm hoping they don't do to me.