Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

The next day after installing this app, many of my products were not published on Google (now 48 and 7 before), I checked with their support team and they told me to contact Shopify directly without checking anything on my website, I believe they might have received many complaints like this. And I received messages through WhatsApp from this app's team and asked if I need any help as they see that many of my products are not published, however, after I said yes and no reply from them. What I can do now is remove this app and find a way to get my products published on Google. It's wasting my time, it didn't help my SEO but is harmful, and now I have to fix everything by myself, it is the worst experience ever!

The Charming Jewellery Store

I installed this app and it messed all my current automated ads up, I really wish I hadn't bothered with this app. Now I have to pay someone to fix this.

Octopus Denmark

Worst support I have ever received. The level of support received was ZERO. You might as well do everything in Google ads yourselves and save the monthly fee

Brooklyn and Rye

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Got2Save

WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! they were not helpful and charged me the full $99 package and didnt get any sales nor did they follow up or showed they cared. VERY DISAPPOINTED! AND I CANT delete the membership i need to use their $29 plan now

CompactCloud

So I installed this app then uninstalled it. they contacted me after uninstall and promised that they can fix my google merchant centre which got suspended. It's been months and all they do is blame it on Google and not do anything about it. They claim them self google Partners but what's the point if you cant even help us.

March 3, 2021

Hello Compact Cloud Admin,

We are sorry if you had a bad experience, although getting suspension lifted is completely on Google’s end.
As you know we had tried alot to work on your GMC account and fixing policy issues on your website as well, but the final decision to resume account is up to Google only. You can further reach out to Google support in case of queries.

Team CedCommerce

Amazingcoutour

The reviews are fake, they offered me money via email. Liars, app doesn't work as described.

March 4, 2021

Hello

We would like to let you know that you have rated all our apps with more or less the same 1 star review, without even using them, which is obviously fake and we are not offering any money to anyone, that's out of question.
We’re known for our exceptional attention to detail. All our reviews are 100 % genuine and we have achieved them after providing 24*7 support to all our clients.
If you’d like to discuss this further or have any issues you can contact us anytime, we are available 24*7 to address your queries and issues.

VA Fetich

Live support available... seems ok at start but it does not do anthing extra. Does what a google merchant center can already do... sorry.

October 14, 2020

Dear VA Fetich,

It seems you have not asked all questions you needed from our support.
First of all, you state that 'it does what a merchant centre can already do', we would like to inform you that the merchant centre doesn't do anything on its own, users and application control it. Our app is automating most such functions and any program set up in the merchant centre is done manually. So it seems you might be new to Google or are not fully aware of its working. Our teams are experts in Google work and have successfully assisted sellers in the past and still doing with full dedication.
You can easily connect with us for any queries you have and we will be happy to assist you. Our teams are available all the time to help set up everything.

Grams Matter

Everything was fine until I purchased the app and started the free trial and now im spending more time wondering whats wrong and fixing issues instead of enjoying the app and what it has to offer...The customer service is horrible, I dont know what I was doing and I used the help service and I dont like the fact of being offered to a friend outside of this app to spend money to upgrade my store...which has nothing to do with this app..once I refuse, all of a sudden my merchant account is messed up and now im trying to ask questions and now customer service isn't responding AT ALL!!...its like they all ignoring my questions and stalling me until I'm speaking back to the same representative I was talking to earlier....I noticed that at a certain time there are different reps, but im trying not to talk to certain rep, so im looking for help at a DIFFERENT TIME so I dont talk to this person, I need this addressed and this is getting out of hand..thanks

March 12, 2021

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. As we see our team did help you setup the merchant center, but later your account was suspended by Google as it did not complied with their policies and thus mispresentation error came. We would like to tell you that this error can be solved by correcting issues on your site, related to contact us, about us and other policy pages. You can use this link to get information about solving this error:

For more help you can reach out to us, and also Google support.

Team CedCommerce

Smart Living Box

This app is a very bad app.

I am angry that they upload all of the product to google ads without your knowing.

Too bad for me.

Google could suspend the account for this .

Do not use this

July 27, 2020

Hello Emily,

We would like to inform you that you have not used our app for uploading the products from Shopify to Google Merchant centre. Our app works in two steps first are importing the data from Shopify to the app, and second is uploading from app to Google merchant centre, which is done manually. You only imported the data from Shopify to the app but did not upload a single product. you checked all mails in which we showed clear screenshots of the app's panel that no upload was ever made, you have checked mails multiple times but did not reply.

It's clear that you used multiple apps for Google shopping and another app has sent the feed to GMC. It's not recommended to use multiple apps for Google shopping.
Your review is totally misleading, it's not our apps fault at all.

Please reach out to us for clarification and we will be happy to assist you. You can reply on our emails to clear out the confusion or reach out to us on skype.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,