Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Watch and Clock Parts Ltd

paid my money and they did very little, Neteesh promised to respond and resolve this matter and he has totally blanked me , i asked for my money back - no reply - no money I have 3 numbers for cedcommerce on my whatsapp and as soon as i mention Neteesh i am ignored the apps work well but this service has been awful

Hug Fluffy Customize

I am very disappointed with what this company has done. I paid over $2000 to use the services of this company and their employees forced me to install this paid software developed by their company, after that my google ads account was blocked and they asked me to install this software without any setup and did not reply me at all, they are obviously wasting my money. I feel very disappointed about what they have done.

The Vial Store

Buyer Beware. This app is extremely glitchy. I have had too many issues to count. ALthough support is friendly, they are clueless at best. 1- When an item is out of stock, the feed doesnt refresh to reflect this. Wasted ad spend 2- When the product is added back in stock, the feed doesnt refresh unless you manually refresh it today i woke up and found a DIFFERENT AD ACCOUNT LINKED TO MY ACCOUNT, and all my products were removed and unlinked from merchant center. Its always something with these guys. Uninstalling soon as i find an alternative.

AnxietlessLife

Location Australia

Absolutely terrible experience! The setup is easy but it has killed our Google ads that have been running 6+ months with high ROAS. The day after installation they instructed us to remove the Google app by Shopify and it broke the feed or caused a glitch in our ad account (we don't know exactly) but they are not helping or haven't fixed it. Google still takes money and there are ZERO sales. The chart is literally showing how the sales have dropped to flatline. They didn't say that there is any chance of this happening when instructed us to remove the other app, they didn't try to refresh the feed until we reached out and even then we allowed them access to our Google ads account and nothing was done to help. We have now tried to reach out to another app hoping they can fix this mess ASAP. Be careful if you are already running ads.

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

The next day after installing this app, many of my products were not published on Google (now 48 and 7 before), I checked with their support team and they told me to contact Shopify directly without checking anything on my website, I believe they might have received many complaints like this. And I received messages through WhatsApp from this app's team and asked if I need any help as they see that many of my products are not published, however, after I said yes and no reply from them. What I can do now is remove this app and find a way to get my products published on Google. It's wasting my time, it didn't help my SEO but is harmful, and now I have to fix everything by myself, it is the worst experience ever!

The Charming Jewellery Store

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I installed this app and it messed all my current automated ads up, I really wish I hadn't bothered with this app. Now I have to pay someone to fix this.

Octopus Denmark

Location Denmark

Worst support I have ever received. The level of support received was ZERO. You might as well do everything in Google ads yourselves and save the monthly fee

Brooklyn and Rye

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Got2Save

WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! they were not helpful and charged me the full $99 package and didnt get any sales nor did they follow up or showed they cared. VERY DISAPPOINTED! AND I CANT delete the membership i need to use their $29 plan now

CompactCloud

Time spent using app About 1 month

So I installed this app then uninstalled it. they contacted me after uninstall and promised that they can fix my google merchant centre which got suspended. It's been months and all they do is blame it on Google and not do anything about it. They claim them self google Partners but what's the point if you cant even help us.

March 3, 2021

Hello Compact Cloud Admin,

We are sorry if you had a bad experience, although getting suspension lifted is completely on Google’s end.
As you know we had tried alot to work on your GMC account and fixing policy issues on your website as well, but the final decision to resume account is up to Google only. You can further reach out to Google support in case of queries.

Regards,