Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

The Urban Pride

I am using the Free version of this app for GMC Feed and it is really amazing. The new UI is much better than before. The support staff is really helpful. Looking forward to see more user-friendly features in the product edit sections.

NEXTWAVEGAMING

This app has been really helpful in keeping up with analytics. The team is hardworking and communication is good, I would add that they answer any questions you have and if they don't know they contact support. I will add another review in a month with results from both Bing ads and google ads work.

G7 Supplements

Happy to use this app for my eCommerce store for google shopping ads, having some issue but it got resolved by their team.

Diana Francis Art

Awesome really great support and helped me get my products up onto Google almost immediately :) Really helpful support.

PerfectlyHealthyza

Great system support, I appreciate the team. However I did find it hard to use the system and understand what is going on.

Zabas

Great app, the only downside is that it is a lot more expensive than similar apps that perform the same function.