Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

Next Corner Market

CED Commerce is great as it offers services that are helpful to merchants like us. But action is quite so slow so it must be improved.

Pieces of Joy

Location Australia

We got there eventually. One think is don't like upscale nor asking 4 review b4 issue was sorted first. Better training would do good to support team

COLORAT

Very nice application and very helpful service, I recommend it. 24/7 help is available, which is worth appreciating.

SunWorld Stores

very nice it helped me integrate easily and very good.we are planing on bring others onboard to use

Dawn's Brows for Beauties & more

I'm a beginner to this app made ithe work very easy and easy to understand easy to accomplish your goals and your aspirations

Freedom Society Collective

This app helped me add products from shopify into google and their chat help was really great! recommend it!

The Urban Pride

I am using the Free version of this app for GMC Feed and it is really amazing. The new UI is much better than before. The support staff is really helpful. Looking forward to see more user-friendly features in the product edit sections.

G7 Supplements

Happy to use this app for my eCommerce store for google shopping ads, having some issue but it got resolved by their team.

Diana Francis Art

Awesome really great support and helped me get my products up onto Google almost immediately :) Really helpful support.

PerfectlyHealthyza

Great system support, I appreciate the team. However I did find it hard to use the system and understand what is going on.

Previous 1