Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Ads, Shopping Feed & Google Shopping easily

Athletin Stores

Using this app for over a month now and it is working well for us, Dixy is really helpful and always there to address concerns.

Soft Tech Systems

Very good application, with the best support.
Their support is top-class. They respond right away and their responses are spot on. 5 stars for a good app and for an awesome support.
Special thanks to Swati Lohani and Mirza. You guys are gems.
There customer support to is very great. The helped me shared my screen and dugout out why my shopping ads wasn't running. If you are not using their app, IDK what you are doing with your life. Thanks. My fellow Shopify owners that want to succeed, please, install their app
I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app.

Micro•DOT Helmet Co.

This is the best app that I've ever downloaded to my Shopify and I've had my store for 4 years. CedCommerce Infomedia's team has been phenomenal. Swati Lohani is a tremendous help, we got Google shop up and running in no time. They also support the setting of Ad Words. and valuable feedback to improve the store's performance. I HIGHLY recommend this app! They deserve 10 starts if allowed.

Katie Doodle

Easy setup with awesome support from Amit Dixy. Highly recommend to anyone needing to setup google shopping actions!!!!!

NB Solution

Amazing app at an unbeatable price. Really gives you a LOT of control over shopping campaign refinements. This has really helped lower our CPC and increased our CTR. Also, the customer support is great, particularly SWATI LOHANI who always responds quickly with clear answers or direct action if needed. Highly recommended.
After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

Really easy to set up and a nice interface. I have used other Shopping feed apps before and felt that it was easier to get started with this one. It even has a button to add conversion tracking ( tried to do this manually before and it was a HUGE headache to figure out by myself
After trying almost every app for shopping feeds this app absolutely is the best, I didn't receive errors from Shopping channels like all other apps all products were published without errors to fix which takes hours of work I ran campaigns 24 hours after installed this app.
This app is a lifesaver! I was running 2 different Google Shopping campaigns, 1 is search campaign and another one is standard shopping campaign . Despite my best efforts of adjusting bids and such, I had 0 impressions on my ads for weeks. I spoke with a "specialist" at Google who gave me nothing but vague, unhelpful information. I was hesitant to pay for this app, but within a few days of installing it, I'm now getting impressions on my ads left and right. Not gonna lie, I'm new to this whole Google Merchant center nonsense and I don't have the time or patience to learn. This app fixed whatever I failed to do, or messed up on while uploading my product feed on my own and it's definitely worth the money. Definitely a must have for people who are new to Google Shopping like myself.

Firepits and Selbat USA

I must say that this app was the best thing I could come across for the necessities of Google. Dixy stepped right in to help me out with a question I had, and I could NOT have done this alone without that kind of Fantastic help he provided. Thank you very much for the fantastic help and looking forward to great things happening with CedCommerce going forward. To present and future store owners reading this, you need this app. Period.

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Would give it 1000 Star Rating if I could. This app is a major time saver and very effective at placing products high up on Google Shopping
Support is top notch, app works super quick and efficient. Don't recall the app ever having downtime, and the features keep getting better.
Man I don't know where to start. First of all, I never write a review. Team of this app really deserved more than a review.
Special Thanks to SWATI LOHANI and MIRZA I have had so many problems, and these were not due to the app. Yet this team has helped me every time again. I am very grateful to you !!!! If you are looking for an app that solves all your shopping problems, stop searching and install
The app works flawlessly. I've worked with this app for over 2 years, it's seamless and updates google merchant center in real time.
After trying all the shopping feed apps, I really have no reason to look anywhere else.
We are now ready for a very successful holiday shopping season!

Thanks alot Team Cedcommerce!

OFI SHOP SHOES

A must have app for Google Shopping. Very few settings and all your products are automatically published and updated on Merchant centre and Google Ads.
My items are now all approved for google shopping and all errors fixed with the patient and kind assistance of SWATI. I was nervous about setting it up and transitioning from old web site to this new one and the level of care and commitment was just amazing to get me up and running.
Once installed and configured it publishes all new products by itself which is great.
I have to say I am amazed. I have already tried other similar apps. This app works great and better than I expected. The operation is understandable and easy. What is also important to mention is the support helps quickly and competently. I recommend this app. What earned this app a 5 star is the excellent customer support we received, It was prompt and Swati Lohani went above and beyond to help us with Google shopping.

Thank you Cedcommerce Team!

Oking Habib

This is the finest app out there for managing products and orders from Google Shopping marketplace as well as managing Google Shopping ads. The app works flawlessly. Hardly any issues. Even if any little issues arises, it is resolved very quickly. I have had an extremely good experience with this app. The installation was also simple and brief, and the different sections in the app are designed such that it becomes quite easy to understand the workflow of the app.

The app consists of extremely important and well designed features like setting up or custom profiles for sorting products and mapping additional attributes, setting up custom prices for products using the repricer feature, auto uploading newly added Shopify products to Google, controlling inventory by setting fixed or threshold values, there is a very smooth and automatic syncing of price, inventory and product data in very short time, and custom item id can be created as a separate identifier for your products on google.

The team for this app is beyond comparison! Always available and extremely dedicated. They help guide in every area of the app so that one becomes well versed with it. At first, Shopping Actions/ Google Shopping marketplace is not easy to understand, but this team will help you get all information you need to understand these google platforms. They also keep giving regular updates related to Google marketplace and any new modifications made in the app. The support is definitely the best we have experienced.

Very Very Special thanks to AMIT, MANISHA and ARPAN. :)

They have also worked well on making all types Google ads for me, be it Shopping Ad, Text Ad or Banner Ad. And also helped me modify my store. The app is also priced very well with different plans to suit your requirements. I have used many apps before but none of them are even close to this one. Totally rocking app! It does what is says. Simply the best product out there in the market!!!!

The8020fit

I would highly recommend this app, i had a best experience with Swati Lohani at cedcommerce, she is doing a appreciable job, she helped me in set it up very quickly, it couldn't be possible without her support.

Also the app is great and works very well. if you are looking for the best selling application then this app is the one.The best part is that you can manage both Google Shopping and Google Shopping Actions from this app with no additional cost. If you are looking to upload your products to Google shopping then this app is the best option.

It will allow you to upload your shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless. The feature i like the most that the app receives orders automatically from Google shopping marketplace and fetches them to your Shopify store to get them fulfilled.

I would highly recommend this application from cedcommerce!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11