Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

wholesalefurnitureclub.com

I've been working with CedCommerce off and on for the past 3 or so years. This company has definitely improved. There are way more features, the functionality and customer service are top notch now. They have also included different sales channel support which is key. I highly recommend them.

Khoobsurat Herbals

Swati was a pleasure to work with. I am giving her more work and hopefully we will see good results and business.

Vyking Fitness

I used this app for help with Google marketing and the service was awesome! The team was very helpful and understanding and kept me updated and involved throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this app to anyone that is considering it!

JayKrishna Diamond

Love their services and helped me feed my listings to the GMC. Thank you so much Swati. I would be looking forward to get support in the future as well.

Svilka Jewelry

I decided to get this app to help me set Google Ads. Thank you to all the team for the great support, help and patience with all my questions. I opted for the diamond plan because I strongly believe in this experts to help me grow my sales!

Luxury Jaguars

Thank you for this application, an excellent and very good work team, and they are distinguished, and the Google support team is excellent at work

Shp@Ez

I Used this app to help me in getting customers and setting up my Google merchant account. They helped me all the way. I recommend them

giftSmilee

The team works very great to help the site issues. They have patience and experiences knowledge to guide us through all the processes. While there are a lot of issues that need to be done, with great help from them, you won't have to be troubled, or at least they can help in many ways, but still need owners to work together. Thank you for your help.

Just a Wonderland

I would like to express a huge gratitude to your support team as they had resolved all issues connected to Google Merchant Centre. Also it was done in fast and professional manner. Thanks a lot!

GalaxyCave

perfect customer support this is far the best support i ever have really quick and helping other people thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84