Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Us timepiece

Great, real-time support. Love using their app. Highly recommend if you are looking to setup GMC quick and easy.

Funk's Wooden Wonders

I used this app to help me upload products to my merchant center. the support team is very helpful. Thanks for your service

Amuderya

I start to cooperate with CedCommerce company through Shopify experts, and they are helping me out with Google advertisement and they recommended me using the Google Shopping app and I did not expect that to upload products will be so much easier when you have more than a hundred products on your store.

HighTecSurvive

I really like this app and CedCommerce support. It helped me with Google Ads management and understanding. Subscription plans are clear and fair. I would recommend this application for all people who want to make Google marketing easier.

DealsMate

This app is very nice and well designed. It quickly uploaded my listings to google merchant and the support team is amazing. I like the different sections in app like merchant center, products, orders and profiles. Very easy to check all data. I recommend this app for other shopify users.

Night and Day Party

Wow, what an amazing app! This app is super user friendly, it has amazing features like UI and a profile to help manage listings. I definitely would recommend this app to others. :)

Angelina Venus Accessories

great top customer service who will help you out every step of the way to set this app up very friendly staff highly recommended

rackbuddy.fr

Nothing bad to say here.
Everything did what it had promised, and I got some great help and support along the way.

Dream Voltage

I couldn't be more pleased witb support! I was really having a hard time getting my products up amd running, i think support team noticed and actually reached out to me. I strongly recommend this app, its simple to use and should you have any form of difficulty, the support team is right there ready to help. I am very very greatful.

Fence Tech

Extremely help support team as they assisted me very quickly getting my merchant feed sorted out which i have been struggling with for so long.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46