Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Shaks Boutique

I had some issues with the shipping settings on my store which caused google to stop syncing with my products. I then found this app by cedcommerce and even before I had downloaded it on shopify the support from their team was just unreal.

Swati did everything to support me from guiding me through the download process right through to integrating my merchant and google ads account. The communication was just excellent and over a span of 3 days she kept me informed about everything she was doing for our store. Including correcting our shipping services.

I have already started to get sales via the app, which is just fantastic. So I would defo recommend this as a 5 star app with 5 star customer service.

Thanks for all your help Swati.

Privela

I approached Ced Commerce for some support and hep with marketing and sales conversion. They responded promptly and had an open communication channel. They are very professional but still friendly and approachable. I rate them highly for being open and transparent and giving me a unique service. They helped me set up my Google accounts - Merchant, Ads and Analytics and I believe this will really increase conversation rates. They communicated step by step and did all they said they would do. I feel that my business is in good hands and will have a very positive outcome. I would absolutely recommend them.

BeautyWaze Boutique

This Google Shopping Feed n Actions app has been the best application for Google I have encountered so far! It was a pretty straightforward and seamless process. Most of the details related to product, order and shipment are synced and managed through the platform, which streamlines all of my business needs.

The app is very detailed, with many quality features that offer great compatibility with Shopify. My Shopify listings all went into Google Merchant Center in no time! The team who helped me setup Shopping Actions were very responsive and thorough, providing us with all the necessary skills to help me get more sales. They have developed an amazing realtime app that's definitely worth every penny! Along with amazing user experience and customer support. I totally recommend it!

Amy Mac Style

So far, the process has been easy and straightforward for us. Before I just used the google app and it wasn't as straightforward

ANNAH HARIRI

They deeply analyzed my Account, I've had some issues with purchase conversion they have made the website purchase conversion in ads and setup properly, paused the unnecessary goals and conversion.
they correct the conversion tracking code in Shopify.
This app is awesome and the customer service is 5* - Always on hand and no problem is to small! Service is on hand and very helpful in informations. stress free . I really love their services, will always recommend . many thanks

LenshaL.com

i need an app that wil set my orders on google shopping - because i have a problem with facebook ads - and he contacted me from whatsapp

1800ceiling

This app is unique. It was the only google feed app I found that let me change the weights of the products before uploading to google. This is a big advantage. Customer service is terrific.

THE STANDARD - SHOP

I've had some issues with missing GTINs as they were not uploaded to my store in the first place. Also I had to fill in the shipping information manually at the Merchant Center.

Support is amazing. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service.
This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible.

I couldn't be any happier to give them 5 out of 5 stars for both the app and the team working behind the scene!
Works perfectly, Support is great and timely. Very pleased with the app overall!:)

Highly recommended!

Matan Apparel

Best customer support very helpful they help me upload all of my products to google shopping thank you so much!

SoCal Health

The support is unlike any other shopify app! It is truly a white glove service to help you achieve your goals.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35