Maps ‑ Store Locator app

Maps ‑ Store Locator app

by Elfsight

Google Maps - add Store Locator app to website

Twinkles Dental Jewelry

Sad that you billed me even though I uninstalled it with i t he trail period. You lost my trust there... the app I did not have time to evaluate. But i guess I have to find another app then.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for having contacted us!

I'm really sorry you didn't use your free trial. This is due to the fact that you probably pressed Accept Fees. This button is there to allow you to pay for the application before the free trial ends, and when you press it, you are billed immediately.

We will be happy to reimburse you for these costs. Our financial transactions are processed on the Shopify side, so you will need to contact Shopify support for a refund. You can contact support directly from your website's backend - https://monosnap.com/file/PEKzIGXBXFbjpSBiO2cvRTTj3SZIr2

Please do so and we will approve it immediately for you.

NutriKane

It's good to use the Goolge Maps API. That gives me so much more statistical information from Google about peoples usage of the app. Nice app as well. Would just like to have a CSV import / export feature.

Jay Reece Prepaid

Best looking and best functioning locator app for Shopify. Don't waste your time on the other apps.

Luicella's Ice Cream

Like the app, like the support. Works really fine for me. Im running some ice cream parlours and it looks good.

Reel Sportswear

This app has solved the retailer availability issue for our brand and it looks good too. We looked around the app store for a while and this was the best.

French Cider, Inc.

What are we missing? It looked nice but nothing works. We can't enter addresses or name of businesses without first entering latitude and longitude and it still doesn't work. We thought this would be an easy app but it is impossibly difficult.

Kenya Voyage Tours

Best app store of online shopify stores. Lovely.

Vufedotov

Good app that produces good-looking maps. Of all the ones I've tried, this is the most intuitive, with just the right features