Maps ‑ Store Locator app

Maps ‑ Store Locator app

by Elfsight

Google Maps - add Store Locator app to website

Twinkles Dental Jewelry

Sad that you billed me even though I uninstalled it with i t he trail period. You lost my trust there... the app I did not have time to evaluate. But i guess I have to find another app then.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for having contacted us!

I'm really sorry you didn't use your free trial. This is due to the fact that you probably pressed Accept Fees. This button is there to allow you to pay for the application before the free trial ends, and when you press it, you are billed immediately.

We will be happy to reimburse you for these costs. Our financial transactions are processed on the Shopify side, so you will need to contact Shopify support for a refund. You can contact support directly from your website's backend - https://monosnap.com/file/PEKzIGXBXFbjpSBiO2cvRTTj3SZIr2

Please do so and we will approve it immediately for you.

French Cider, Inc.

What are we missing? It looked nice but nothing works. We can't enter addresses or name of businesses without first entering latitude and longitude and it still doesn't work. We thought this would be an easy app but it is impossibly difficult.