Maps ‑ Store Locator app

Google Maps - add Store Locator app to website

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Arcanna.us

great app and works wonders. there is an option for just 1 map point using shopify but this looks way better and you can have unlimited stores.

Flow Hive

Great store locator app, we use on 3 sites, easy to customise too.

Elfsight were more than happy to sync all 3 stores, saving us many hours of work :)

graemnew

Good app it completes my requirements i love to recommend this application to my other friends Shopify store

NutriKane

It's good to use the Goolge Maps API. That gives me so much more statistical information from Google about peoples usage of the app. Nice app as well. Would just like to have a CSV import / export feature.

Jay Reece Prepaid

Best looking and best functioning locator app for Shopify. Don't waste your time on the other apps.

Luicella's Ice Cream

Like the app, like the support. Works really fine for me. Im running some ice cream parlours and it looks good.

Reel Sportswear

This app has solved the retailer availability issue for our brand and it looks good too. We looked around the app store for a while and this was the best.

Kenya Voyage Tours

Best app store of online shopify stores. Lovely.

Vufedotov

Good app that produces good-looking maps. Of all the ones I've tried, this is the most intuitive, with just the right features