Google Reviews by Omega

Google Reviews by Omega

by Omega

Display customer reviews from google maps location on website

luminatec

Amazing support! I sent them an email, and they solved a CSS issue in less that 24 hs. Totally recommended!

BASALT

the app is easy to setup and it works fine. We needed to contact the support to clarify a point, the answer was fast and efficient.

Viscontibags

Good app with great and friendly support which helped me with cyrillic customisation and fix some problems!

DG Custom Graphics

The app works good and Kien helped clean up some issues with the site that was very helpful. Looks nice on the site.

Uncle Bobs Shop

I used this app to help me boost my social proof. I really like how simple the set up is. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond.

S Q U A R E

Easy to use and very clear setup instruction.

Computer Overhauls

Works great! If you need to display Google Reviews this App is exactly what you need. We needed some additional tweaks to make it display properly with our store theme but Kien was great. He was able to login and update the design quickly and efficiently. He replied quickly and was able to get everything working perfectly within a day! The App looks great and displays the Google reviews exactly like we were looking to do. Highly recommended.