GG Maps review by Omega

GG Maps review by Omega

by Omega

Display customer reviews from google maps location on website

Simon Evans Physio

The Omega team have been really helpful in assisting me implement the platform. I am very pleased with the outcome of the service and to have downloaded the app!

Southern Sun Drones

I am just starting to get Google Reviews and wanted to display them front and center on my Home Page. Did my research and came up with Google Reviews by Omega based on price and promised features. It looked tricky to install but I carefully followed my nose and when I ran into difficulties Kien their support guy was right there. Almost instant responses to emails with working fixes to what I wanted to do. Awesome App and Fantastic support.

Just asked for a change in the the way the review button displays on my home page. Almost instant response. The change took no more than 30 minutes, including email exchanges and me uploading a file. Great work.

luminatec

Amazing support! I sent them an email, and they solved a CSS issue in less that 24 hs. Totally recommended!

BASALT

the app is easy to setup and it works fine. We needed to contact the support to clarify a point, the answer was fast and efficient.

Viscontibags

Good app with great and friendly support which helped me with cyrillic customisation and fix some problems!

DG Custom Graphics

The app works good and Kien helped clean up some issues with the site that was very helpful. Looks nice on the site.

Uncle Bobs Shop

I used this app to help me boost my social proof. I really like how simple the set up is. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond.

S Q U A R E

Easy to use and very clear setup instruction.

Computer Overhauls

Works great! If you need to display Google Reviews this App is exactly what you need. We needed some additional tweaks to make it display properly with our store theme but Kien was great. He was able to login and update the design quickly and efficiently. He replied quickly and was able to get everything working perfectly within a day! The App looks great and displays the Google reviews exactly like we were looking to do. Highly recommended.