Google Reviews by Omega

Display customer reviews from google maps location on website

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Seo Digital Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great Support received... Highly Recommended for the shopify merchants around the world. Thank you so much for your help

Hi Seo Digital Club,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Simon Evans Physio

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The Omega team have been really helpful in assisting me implement the platform. I am very pleased with the outcome of the service and to have downloaded the app!

Hi Simon Evans Physio,
All the best!

Southern Sun Drones

Location Australia

I am just starting to get Google Reviews and wanted to display them front and center on my Home Page. Did my research and came up with Google Reviews by Omega based on price and promised features. It looked tricky to install but I carefully followed my nose and when I ran into difficulties Kien their support guy was right there. Almost instant responses to emails with working fixes to what I wanted to do. Awesome App and Fantastic support.

Just asked for a change in the the way the review button displays on my home page. Almost instant response. The change took no more than 30 minutes, including email exchanges and me uploading a file. Great work.

Hi Southern Sun Drones,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

luminatec

Location Argentina
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing support! I sent them an email, and they solved a CSS issue in less that 24 hs. Totally recommended!

BASALT

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

the app is easy to setup and it works fine. We needed to contact the support to clarify a point, the answer was fast and efficient.

Viscontibags

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app with great and friendly support which helped me with cyrillic customisation and fix some problems!

DG Custom Graphics

The app works good and Kien helped clean up some issues with the site that was very helpful. Looks nice on the site.

Uncle Bobs Shop

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used this app to help me boost my social proof. I really like how simple the set up is. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond.

S Q U A R E

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Easy to use and very clear setup instruction.

Computer Overhauls

Works great! If you need to display Google Reviews this App is exactly what you need. We needed some additional tweaks to make it display properly with our store theme but Kien was great. He was able to login and update the design quickly and efficiently. He replied quickly and was able to get everything working perfectly within a day! The App looks great and displays the Google reviews exactly like we were looking to do. Highly recommended.