Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Velocity Performance Products

This is a really great app wish it would display more than 7 reviews though but overall it works good.

Baby Travel

Good app recommended.................................................................................

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Ottima app per far apparire sul mio e-commerce le valutazioni ed i commenti rilasciati su google dai miei clienti. La consiglio vivamente.

Bedrukjeblokje

Just installed it, looks and feels easy to use, no nonsense :) A few basic install option settings wich seem sufficient.

SAHARA.IE

Great app! Been Using it for the last 48hrs and I love its simplicity. It has lots of options in terms of type of widget and where it's placed. Customer support were also fast in responding where my needs were slightly more bespoke. I would like to see additional customisation options in terms of the formatting of the Google badge and its size. That aside, its an excellent app that solves a problem with very little fanfare!

Social Media Marketing Boosting Services

Excellent, Very Easy. My reviews look amazing. Thank you for making this Shopify App. Appreciate it very much.

Luggage City

The customer service is excellent and they support us always,Vladimir and Ivan were very supportive to me. They listen to customer's needs, interest desires wants and go the extra mile always.

January 22, 2021

Hi,

We have not received any support queries from you. Please contact us at info@reputon.com. We will be happy to resolve your issues.

Regards,
Reputon team

Luxus Home And Garden

looked through a few first and chose this one Great App , Worked instantly! easy to set up looks great on-site too.

HomeGymSupply.co.uk

really easy to setup, took only a few minutes and i now show reviews on my product pages and cart page.

Mytieshop

probably the easiest app ive seen for google reviews. I made adjustments just to be able to use the app.