Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Huntsman Farms

This app is easy to use and set up. We need to get a handle on our reviews and this helps us do that.

O2Nails Italia

Ottima App, la cercavo da tempo e finalmente l' ho trovata, funziona benissimo, altamente consigliata !!!

Shoregadgets

Really awesome !!! free shipping and good service also i wasn't expect that my product will arrive in 7 days, Highly recommended.

L'ow Concept Store

mi piace!! veramente tatnto taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanto

The Canvas Art Factory

Great app. I highly recommend it. Very easy to set up and runs perfectly. Another must-have is their other app "Reputon Customer Reviews"

diamondseast

I have been looking for an app to display my google reviews. this app does it all thank you so much!

Prodotti Herbalife Online

For many years I feel envy for those sites that have the 5 gold stars next to their description, in the natural search results of Google. How to do it? Subscribe to a thousand evaluation sites? And then? How many evaluations are needed? At least 500 ???? No, impossible for me, too complex
Then I discovered this App. The App does all this but in an absolutely automatic way. You don't have to do anything. The App sends very kind and well structured emails to my clients, asks for an evaluation, publishes it, puts the stars. And not for a single manager of stars, but for many managers, the most important and well known.
Total: now my site is a firmament of stars, and I did nothing, I just installed the App (moreover the free version....)
I feel almost abusive for having had so much, doing so little
One very important thing: the reviews were all done by users of my site, of my e-commerce. Therefore the reviews are all true, real, made by real users, with their respective IP, from many different locations. Therefore they are not reviews bought.... Nowadays you can buy as many reviews as you want but then the automatic systems realize that they come from a review seller and then they are deleted. The only way is to work well and then the reviews will be good. But with this App you don't have to waste time asking for them.
Secondina Staffolini www.prodotti-dietahlife.it (a site built with Shopify)
Milan
Italy
Loving Google & Herbalife Nutrition yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Massagesessel Welt

I miss some small instructions and sample screens on all possibilities, but till now it works smooth, thumbs up

Jamjo Online

I am trying out this app, hoping to see if my website sales increase. It looks promising so far. Thankyou.

BAJASUBBASS

Funciona de maravilla enlasado con Google Maps Reviews, puedes visualizar al mismo tiempo en la web y en google.