Google Reviews by Reputon

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (825)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de março de 2024

Is very helpful to see how your store is doing

En Style 1 Fashion
12 days usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

Great App Google is a great well respected company. Thanks

G Mode Fashions
5 days usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

Works great! Easy to set op.

247Lifestyle

Shopcenter.com.co
Colômbia
About 2 years usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

I've been using Life Path Muscle Balm for years and it's been a game-changer for me! Not only has it significantly helped with my headaches, but it also worked wonders on my tennis elbow.

For headaches, I simply apply a small amount to my temples and gently massage it in. Within minutes, I feel a soothing relief that melts away the tension and pain. It's become my go-to remedy for stress-induced headaches.

As for my tennis elbow, this balm has been nothing short of miraculous. After applying it to the affected area, the pain and stiffness reduce noticeably, allowing me to get back to my daily activities without discomfort. The natural ingredients provide a calming, therapeutic effect that I haven't found in other products.

Overall, Life Path Muscle Balm is now an essential part of my wellness routine. Highly recommend it to anyone dealing with headaches or muscle pain! ✨

#LifePathMuscleBalm #NaturalRemedy #HeadacheRelief #TennisElbowRecovery #WellnessJourney

Life Path Balms
7 minutes usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

Great app! Works really well and looks nice on our website! If you want to see a live example check it out on our website... gafw.com. We use it on the bottom of every page and also have a reviews page under our about us that uses it.

Great American Furniture Warehouse - Bend & Redmond Oregon
3 days usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

Easy to install and definitely helps our business to grow customer trust . No problems so far with the app.

The Good Farm Shop
Austrália
8 days usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2024

Incredible app to use and extremely easy to setup and incorporate into my accounts. I love this app!

Stronger Than You Think