Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Sexy~N~Snappy

This app was simple to install. However, I’m still navigating through it. So far everything seems self explanatory.

Violet Fashion

It would be great if you could show what the widget would look like on my site before I committed. Apart from that its fab.

Laura Zabo

really easy peasy to use the app and looks good on my website www.laurazabo.com
It takes maybe 2 mins to setup.

micro españa

va de lujooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a mi mencantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Modern Ayurvedic

I used this app to generate trust in our site through our positive Google reviews. It was very quick and easy to install, and was up and running in minutes. One of the easier Shopify Apps to install.

Sarah Does Permanent Makeup

super easy, couldnt be easier in fact lol. you literally press one button and dont have to edit any code. love it .

Foot Logic

Great products and prices and excellent customer service. I will definitely buy from this company again.

all things tennis ltd

looks great!
very impressed with the easy to use pltform and very impressed so fr with the way it looks

Kagmad.com

Very useful for new starters to get confidence in the market. I recommend this app. Google Reviews & Rating Widget.

FEELGOOD

The app helps me emphasize genuine customer reviews about my product and it does so with simplicity! This is the easiest app of its kind that I have used!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13