Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Steeltooth

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Easy to install. Would like more control about the order the reviews show up, and how many can scroll though.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! To display more reviews, please, sign in with your Google My Business page.

To send automatic review requests by email, you can use our Reputon Customer Review app.

Reputon team

Hayagi

Location India

Initially, reviews were not getting changed, contacted support & got rectified. Happy to see our Google reviews on homepage. Time to encash 4.8* rating..

September 29, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business to grow!

www.becausesleepmatters.co.uk

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

This is an awesome app. I have used this app with two shopify stores and its working fine with my requirements.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* reviews! We are happy to know our app helps your business!

Squirrl

Location Australia

This app is really easy to set up. Just tick a couple of boxes, then click and it's done. Great job, thanks!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* rating. We are happy to know it was easy for you to use our app.

Khari Clothing

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I love this app. It helped my online store a lot. I would recommend anyone who an online e-commerce business to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review. We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business!

Rightclick Computer Repair / Rightclick Gaming

Brilliant app for you shopify website to bring your google reviews to your website for the finishing touch. Better than expected

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business to grow!

JP Holistic Nutrition

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Installation and set up were extremely simple. We look forward to seeing how it looks as people add their testimonials.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the high rating! We appreciate your support!

Tonsil Tech

Seems like a great product so far! Helpful features at very reasonable prices and potentially free for low volume users.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know you like our app!

Paul’s Liquor

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely fantastic application and the support team is also super responsive and helpful! Would not hesitate for a second to recommend this.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! It was a pleasure to help you with your issues!

Reputon team

International Beauty Institute

Time spent using app About 24 hours

So far so good! I'm on the free trial. I needed assistance with getting one of my google business pages linked, and the support team got back to me quickly and linked it for me. Very easy to use, and I like how the design isn't obnoxious like some of the other apps out there. I would like to see the design more closely mimic the look of Google's for the carousel options, but I'm happy with the list option!

August 27, 2021

We were happy to help you with issues! Thank you so much for 5* reviews, we appreciate it!