Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

online bestellen bij Potz Wonen

makkelijk te instaleren ! zojuist geinstaleerd, kijken hoe het verloopt en bij goede werking de free trial omzetten naar betaald abonnement POTZWONEN #demooistewoonwinkelvantwente

Happy Bunz Handmade

So easy to use! I was glad to be able to find a review system that would be able to sit on my homepage! I do wish there was a way to make it to where a customer could just click a "Leave review" button somewhere on the widget to make it easier. But all in all super easy to use! Thank you!

Green Swing

simple to use, just what we needed to integrate our reviews. Some apps are tricky, this is not one of them!

HiDEF Lifestyle

This app is one of the few that works. Nice design and a few display options. Thanks for developing an app that actually works.

Allsafe Security

I really like the layout of this app. It couldn't be better! If I had to choose one feature to add it would be to have more different types of layouts and perhaps an small average star rating snippet of html that we could put anywhere on the site.

Redkey USB

So far, so good. Very clean user interface, nice and simple. Possibly better than some popular (& very expensive) alternative paid options (If you have enough google reviews for it)

Throne Boss USA

This app is so simple to use and beautifully displays Google reviews almost anywhere you want on your site.

Modern Memory Design Picture frames

Outstanding app delivering your reviews from google my business to my site to grant more trust of my custom picture framing brand to my customer. super easy !

Bloomspace

The more reviews, the more trust from your customers. The more review services, particularly from sites such as Google = even more trust.. Highly recommended app.

Moto1

Installed on my home page easily, love seeing all the positive reviews from customers. Recommend this app