Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

禎饌廚房

This app is just amazing. Usually, I don't like to rate the app. Because it's too annoying to leave 100 characters.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us 5* review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business!

Custom Coffees

Great app, easy to install. I kid you not I stared getting Google reviews within 30 mins of activation. Highly Recommended.

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! It's great to know you have a great experience with our app!

JEANS4YOU.LT

Great app for showing customers Google reviews. Easy to manage. Increases conversion rate significantly.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your support.

MADE FOR MAN™ BEST AUSTRALIAN BOTANICAL PRODUCTS MADE FOR MEN

Great app and easy to set up and use on our site. Highly recommended. Thank you for making this process easy for us.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We appreciate your support!

Pink Julep Boutique

We currently use the Judge Me app for reviews but wanted to upgrade to something more. This app has the more we were looking for. We have been focusing on building our presence on Google to gain more website traffic. This app is really simple to use. We already had a Google My Business set up. All I had to do was set up the widget. Now to sit back and let the magic happen.

October 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know your business is boosting!

Steeltooth

Easy to install. Would like more control about the order the reviews show up, and how many can scroll though.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! To display more reviews, please, sign in with your Google My Business page.

To send automatic review requests by email, you can use our Reputon Customer Review app.

Reputon team

Hayagi

Initially, reviews were not getting changed, contacted support & got rectified. Happy to see our Google reviews on homepage. Time to encash 4.8* rating..

September 29, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business to grow!

www.becausesleepmatters.co.uk

This is an awesome app. I have used this app with two shopify stores and its working fine with my requirements.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* reviews! We are happy to know our app helps your business!

Squirrl

This app is really easy to set up. Just tick a couple of boxes, then click and it's done. Great job, thanks!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* rating. We are happy to know it was easy for you to use our app.

Khari Clothing

I love this app. It helped my online store a lot. I would recommend anyone who an online e-commerce business to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review. We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business!